Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

Shinori, you turned legal drinking age in the States like less than two weeks ago, look at good role models like Paperblade and not get drunk, please.

Marth is coming across to me as really unhelpful, and flip flopping a lot. 3 posts in a row from him saying he's uncertain, no real details in his posts, they're mostly fairly short and a few of the more recent ones have just been prodding at people to post. I don't usually post too much just because I'm unsure of myself and don't want to end up with a bunch of votes on me if I do say something that doesn't make complete sense (yay...), and I'm honestly having a hard time picking up reads on a lot of people (and without reads, no scum hunting) and don't want to come across as echoing.

I'd prefer you all to not lynch me today as nothing would come of it, the result would be the same as a no lynch - and we know how well that went in SSBU, the town lost because of it. Since it's a small game we have to make our lynches count, and the guy who I'd be most comfortable lynching right now if Marth.

##Vote: Marth

Do you have any other reads besides Marth? Also, is that a claim (@ latter part)? :/

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Elie, could you post links of N0 and D1 in the game thread (just D1 will do actually)

anyways, I think I will post my results as in what I got so far from my chat with Eclipse

first off, Eclipse is definitely a 3rd party and she is definitely caring about the game regardless of what she had said.IF she was a harmless survivor, she would have not cared about the game like she had claimed

anyways, @Bizz, you remember your role in Psych's SFM right. If that role had a longer time limit (as in you had to hit more people) wouldn't you have to make sure either side doesn't win in the mean time?

well, if Eclipse's/(now Iris's) role is like that, she would have to make sure we mislynch townies so that she can continue doing their work, which in turn is not harmless.

Now let's move on to lynch targets

why is everyone voting for SB, when he agreed with me, I mean come on, I know I am scummy and you have a reason to vote for me, but why the heck would SB have any reason to want to go down with me?

especially if he is scum, he should try to stay the heck away from agreeing with me, and should even try to push for my lynch, if not that, at least stay neutral about it.

so anyways, anyone has any questions about this?

I just gleaned the rules, and:

RELEVANT:

No Majority, No Lynch. 3 Hr Grace period, (or until phase-end, whichever comes first) for majority lynchee.

This is probably important, guys. A wagon needs at least 6 (since 6/10 is majority) to go through.

@Manix: Why are you voteless? o:

@Blitz: SB looks bad for other reasons, too. I'm pretty sure that most people (me included) dislike active lurking on his behalf / no scumhunting. Also, if you know that you're scummy yet town, shouldn't you try to dissuade people from voting you to prevent a mislynch? Also, dislike the many hypotheticals.

Can I get some votals first? Would like to know if I'm hammering or not with my vote. (Because I don't want to end discussion prematurely on a mistake)

Can I get some votals first? Would like to know if I'm hammering or not with my vote. (Because I don't want to end discussion prematurely on a mistake)

I would highly suggest we do not hammer SB and I am willing to claim if necessary

blitz stop with the hypothetical third-party situations

I understand your concern but you're dwelling on this way too much for town

we don't even know what kind of third-party it is but threatening or not, she isn't our main concern at this very moment

wait wha? He claimed unlynchable? Guess we can't do anything about it.

Can an unlynchable be a mafia? I guess it'd help in a minimafia.

Would like it if Blitz claims. If he think that's gonna help town. Otherwise don't.

unlynchable is a popular mafia claim /:

Well, he didn't claim it--he softclaimed it. It was something like, "lynching me would be the same as a no lynch"

Maybe I misinterpreted that post

I didn't notice him claiming unlynchable, ......strange

anyways, about my claim, let's just say, if I jumped the gun, we lose a good advantage and if I don't do anything and if this is the right time, we still lose that advantage and my role becomes worthless either way

Marth, why did you push Blitz to claim and not SB?

But yeah, okay. I don't want to remove my vote yet because I don't really want to hammer SB, although to be honest if his softclaim is really true then we either lynch lying scum or get a free no lynch and a clear because I wouldn't see him being an unlynchable scum because that's a terrible role

I really want him to claim to clarify this tbh

I'd prefer you all to not lynch me today as nothing would come of it, the result would be the same as a no lynch - and we know how well that went in SSBU, the town lost because of it. Since it's a small game we have to make our lynches count, and the guy who I'd be most comfortable lynching right now if Marth.

that

I'd prefer you all to not lynch me today as nothing would come of it, the result would be the same as a no lynch - and we know how well that went in SSBU, the town lost because of it.

if you are claiming unlynchable, please say so in the thread

Marth, why did you push Blitz to claim and not SB?

But yeah, okay. I don't want to remove my vote yet because I don't really want to hammer SB, although to be honest if his softclaim is really true then we either lynch lying scum or get a free no lynch and a clear because I wouldn't see him being an unlynchable scum because that's a terrible role

I really want him to claim to clarify this tbh

That wasn't a push and Blitz himself volunteered. Besides I assumed SB is an unlynchable because well, newbies don't know the name of their role. I mean I didn't know I was a Martyr in SG mafia.

Which comes to my next point. I very well know the name of my role in my PM so I guess if he was doing that he'd have typed it in full? Really I'm confused.

I must say I wasn't expecting that, but that should mean I shouldn't claim but I still think SB is town and we shouldn't lynch him.

However, if someone wants me to, I will claim to clarify, but that could waste a good oppertunity

One-shot deathproof... not something you see often at all. Does anyone else want to test it, or just leave it for another day? Do note that he isn't likely to die tonight, and since he's claimed, he may as well be a one-shot lynchproof now (assuming he's town).

I'm half inclined to believe it, actually. Deathproof is heck strong for scum.

:/