Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

I believe him. Yugi is an obvious character, and an obvious pro-town character. Plus, if he was lying, I'd bet there would still be a Yugi here.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessarily. It's good modding to leave a couple obvtown characters out of the game in themed mafias so that the mafia has good character fakeclaims. IIRC, Golden Sun Mafia didn't have Isaac, Ivan, or Mia.

##Unvote:

I'm at a loss for words, SB is more likely town than scum because of his claim and I'd rather not use his deathproof if it's true, because mafia won't kill him and it's, for the most part, 1 person we can trust easily. SB I'd like to hear your thoughts on who you feel is the best lynch target for today. Until then my thoughts still rest on blitz but i mean his post defending SB seems like logical town play whether his argument against thirds and what not isn't. I'm still plenty worried about Levy. I need to like re-read this thread. ##Vote: Helios You really haven't done all that much, I partially feel like you are active lurking, especially when you voted SB for active lurking. Upon ISOing you you really don't have that much there. No wonder I don't have a good read on you what-so-ever.

bits and parts not quoted from ISO.

Yeahhhh I'm excited Blitz even if it's just a minimafia<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">

<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Inb4 someone starts complaining about how useless RVS is

If my theory is correct, Eclipse really is harmless. Regardless though, stick to scumhunting guys. We need a couple correct lynches if we're gonna win this.

I didn't realize my opinions were so popular

Making a post as we speak

I apologize for being asleep and not using my computer until later. I post when I'm around though and nothing has really changed since I last posted so I guess right now this is pointless but whatever.

Drunk Shinori is a funny Shinori. If you need to talk to someone though lemme know man.

WRT the last part, thanks haha.

Bet formatting fucks up. -.-"

You do have one okay ish post, here, but first part seems to echo other peoples thoughts on my argument with Levy. Second part about manix, who I don't know what to think of either, I do feel like he reacted wrongly to Levy and when i get home from work today at like 6 ish I need to ISO him.

Then here:

Not liking Marth's play right now. He's done absolutely nothing worth noting so far. When you come back do a little scumhunting please okay thank you.

##Vote Serious Bababas

Inactivity isn't a scumtell. Lurking isn't even a scumtell. But active lurking? Yeah doesn't look good for you mate. Try posting some quality and at least try to scumhunt. Right now to me you look the scummiest.

Marth's play is very similiar to yours, you haven't done much either, and I feel Marth may have done more so far than yourself. You then vote SB for active lurking when you yourself have been doing that, in my eyes, for the most part.

Fucking hate doing votals :/

Bluedoom (2): Serious Bababas, BigBangMeteor

Cap'n Flint (2): Aere, La Levedad

Serious Bababas (2): Eclipse/Iris, Helios

Aere (1): Bluedoom

Shinori (1): Cap'n Flint

Helios (1): Shinori

BigBangMeteor (0):

Eclipse/Iris (0):

La Levedad (0):

Manix (0):

Voteless Trash (1): Manix

14 Hours and 16 Minutes left in the Day Phase.

Remember guys, No Majority, No Lynch. And by that, it means Tie = No Lynch, not 6 votes = Lynch.

Link for D1 posted in OP. Your Welcome Blitz.

If I get back from work and we aren't doing anything with helios I will swap my vote to blitz or marth to avoid a no lynch. However that will only be after I ISO both players and reread their conversations and reactions to people.

Tick tock.

9 hours remain.

Quit shuffling your decks and play your cards. Duels have a time limit you know.

6 for hammer. Majority for lynch.

##Unvote

I would actually rather not lynch Blitz. I still don't like his previous persistence but he's not looking as bad to me right now

I'll try reviewing Helio's posts since I actually haven't thought about him much.

Actually, I have an idea. Let's vote someone that I barely remember apart from his posts next to Marth's.

##Vote: BBM

I have to eat brb

Hm.

##Unvote

I don't know what to think of SB's claim, deathproof (BP & LP), I've seen both used as a mafia safeclaim, since for BP, that means that if mafia claims it, it's an excuse for them not dying, and for LP, it dissuades people from trying to lynch them. However, I don't know if we should test the claim.

I'll be back in a few hours before deadline.

I'm fine with that.

##Unvote: (Did I already do this? Idk.)

Iono, maybe he feels character claiming is going to be a viable way of finding scum, because he assumes scum wouldn't have been given a list of names to fake claim from, true story, they normally do get fake claims, especially if the game is theme related.

It's still weird behavior, I feel scum would benefit more from it because, someone would try to kill off joey or mai or kaiba or Tristan or whoever-the-else-fuck-is-in-this-game, Idk.

Characters don't mean that much, anyway. Seto (I think) Kaiba, his little brother, maybe Pegasus... a whole lot of ambiguity there.

Lol@Shinori's sig.

But they could mean something. Scum still get more benefit than town does. From town perspective if someone claims a scummy character you could say hey they are scum.

I doubt that will work here though.

If you guys remember, my very first post in this thread said that I wasn't feeling well and my activity might therefore be spotty. I'm sorry for not being as active as I normally am, but I had a minor heat stroke on Friday and contracted collitis on Monday, so it's been a bad week for me, health-wise. And I'm taking a two week summer course right now that's limiting my activity as well. So... yeah.

I still feel like Marth is the scummiest. His posts have consisted mostly of self-defence and little interjections into other people's arguments.

As for the idea of character claiming, there's a pretty good chance that the mafia ARE provided character fakeclaims, but my thought process was that it couldn't exactly hurt. And the mafia already knows who the town are. Me claiming my character isn't going to make them target me any more than they would have before. If people feel like I'm asking others to give up information without doing the same, I have no qualms with claiming my character first.

If you guys remember, my very first post in this thread said that I wasn't feeling well and my activity might therefore be spotty. I'm sorry for not being as active as I normally am, but I had a minor heat stroke on Friday and contracted collitis on Monday, so it's been a bad week for me, health-wise. And I'm taking a two week summer course right now that's limiting my activity as well. So... yeah.

I still feel like Marth is the scummiest. His posts have consisted mostly of self-defence and little interjections into other people's arguments.

As for the idea of character claiming, there's a pretty good chance that the mafia ARE provided character fakeclaims, but my thought process was that it couldn't exactly hurt. And the mafia already knows who the town are. Me claiming my character isn't going to make them target me any more than they would have before. If people feel like I'm asking others to give up information without doing the same, I have no qualms with claiming my character first.

Are you saying they just know who is playing town or is this a scum slip that scum know who the characters currently in the game are?

Though (I think I said this before) I disagree with a mass character claim at this point in the game, I see where BBM's coming from with this. Scum already know who's town and who's not (though I don't think they would know which characters everyone is exactly) so it can't hurt if people claimed just characters. Keep in mind if Yugi's just a one-time deathproof, which isn't really a PR, and is the main character of the show, it's highly probable that the main characters aren't necessarily PRs.

We do kinda need to pick a lynch target soon. We only have about 3 hours, iirc

I don't really want to try SB, and Blitz softclaimed something useful. What other targets do people want to pursue?

how about BBM or Helios pressure

I think that Shinori, Blitz, and SB might all be town and Iris is claimed third, so let's collect more reads fromplayers that have remained mostly under the radar