Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...You could have told us earlier that it was MYLO, lol Elieson. Oh well.

People who claim investigative roles who are then blocked all game are always suspected, even if they out some of their results. It's much safer to simply out your results if you can actually get them. How does it hurt the mafia?

Also, I can't be the hooker. There has to be another Neighbour in the game and nobody's CCed me.

Aere's theories are starting to get progressively wilder though. It's starting to give me the feeling that he's scum flailing around. Ugh...

the only reason why elieson announced it was mylo was because i bugged him in my role pm since he said he would do it earlier, but then he forgot ;/

and i don't understand aere's theories that much?

I don't understand Aere at all at the moment.

I think I can conclude that one of the two is most likely scum, between manix/aere. I don't see this as in-town squablling. It could possibly be that they are both scum and trying to fight and sacrifice the other for town cred or something, idk, but I believe one is scum.

##Unvote:

My head hurts and i have work tomorrow along with another interview. =| I want to sleep, must decide who to voteeeee

I'm also really not understanding Iris's strategy. She has to lynch SB to win and she's really not doing anything at all in regards to him.

Aere if you think he's scum why aren't you voting him? I'm confused, what are you doing exactly?

If you are actually town cop with all of this reasoning that Manix is scum why have you yet to even vote him? =|

Again, if we really can't decide by the end of the day, I can use my ability

to avoid us accidentally lynching someone we don't want to lynch and mislynching /:

If we mislynch, we lose. So it's either we lynch with CONFIDENCE today, or we wait until LYLO with a third to worry about

manix/blitz/aere, I'm really skeptical about their claims

Man though this setup is weird because any one of the roles claimed could be either safeclaims or could go either way alignment-wise. The only kinda-confirmed role we have is neighbor.

asdasfas I'm going to be so frustrated if scum!Manix triumphs again, but...

##Unvote, ##Vote: Aere

He looked scummy D1 and the only reason I backed off was because of the Rolecop claim. And he's starting to flail around a lot here, and SHinori's point about him not having voted for Manix yet is good. In fact, I'm not sure Aere has voted at all this phase, and we're 2 hours away from end.

*Headdesk* What about before he voted you? You should have had enough reasonings with his claim if you were town cop.

I'm getting that gut feeling again like when i got that gut feeling that I should have redirected tables to eclipse. =|

Definitely the former type of bomb, the nightkill only type. If you really don't want me around, just policy lynch me.

I'm also Duke Devlin, btw. I get to throw dice at my killer to kill them in return. (Don't argue with this, its the flavor I got)

Why does Manix always do that.

Manix (2): Cap'n Flint, Aere

Shinori (1): La Levedad

Aere (2): Manix, BBM

Elieson (1): Prims

Voteless: Serious Bababas, Iris, Shinori

1 hr, 45 min remaining

Tie = no lynch remember.

anyways, I am sorry I forgot to mention this earlier

I am Tea Gardner

my flavor says that I have been walking in the halls of the airship and I overheard (through a locked door) that someone is out to get someone else's soul stuck in the shadow realm but that is all I got to hear before back ground noise of the AC took over

Only incriminating things I can find are his incredibly defensive posts against Bizz's N0 hunch (that he was scum) and extremely short posts about everything besides the 3rd party. And his ~4 mentions to lynch himself.

I re-read my role PM.

My ability ends the day immediately. As in, I post it publicly in-thread and it cancels the lynch. I can't use it if I'm the one with the most votes on me because that would count as stopping my lynch, but yeah. And my flavor states that I have the money and resources to do it, but only once since we're on a blimp (lol)

Blitz's flavor checks out but ugh, this is really hard

seriously am I the only one who just doesn't think a roleblocker would even be very helpful for scum? Most of the claimed roles are passive roles, the only active role I can think of besides the rolecop is the tracker.

Ugh. I need to go to bed. Like sometime soon. When is phase end? around 90 mins ish?

Ugh. Fine. ##Vote: Aere

I'm going to sleep. If you plan on changing the target make sure to do so, however if we aren't lynching aere I would prefer levy use her ability to stop any lynch so as we have another day guaranteed.