Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

If you guys want me to use my ability I want it to be a unanimous thing

I'm going to be here at phase end so I can see it

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've stated my thoughts, one of aere/manix is most likely scum. I'm leaning Aere. but everything feels weird. Idk what exactly but if we aren't lynching aere since i won't be here my second choice is levy's ability.

Manix (2): Cap'n Flint, Aere

Shinori (1): La Levedad

Aere (3): Manix, BBM, Shinori

Elieson (1): Prims

Voteless: Serious Bababas, Iris,

1 hr, 22 min remaining

@Bizz, I don't see how using your ability helps cause someone will end up dead tonight (and will be most likely one of us, I woulds say more likely to be you), so why would you want to try this again tomorrow?

also, Shinori seems really suspicious being vanilla cause normally vanillas are never one of a kind

Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

@Bizz, I don't see how using your ability helps cause someone will end up dead tonight (and will be most likely one of us, I woulds say more likely to be you), so why would you want to try this again tomorrow?

Sometimes people prefer to no lynch on MYLO if a decision cannot be made so that more information can be gathered (through another flip, etc.)

Obviously Aere would be useless anyway considering there is apparently a roleblocker as he claimed

And yeah, Blitz, I was worried about that too, but you're also in essence a vanilla but with a scrap of info and that's about it. Honestly it's the only reason I haven't removed my vote yet though /:

^ I think it'll help if she doesn't want scum to hammer one of Aere/Manix (the one we don't decide on) at the end, and mislynch, meaning town will lose.

Also, I'd be okay either way Bizz, whatever you choose. Like of course Manix would vote no, since he's convinced that Aere is scum. Likewise, Aere would vote no since he thinks Manix is scum.

honkhonk ninja'd

I wonder why SB thought falling off of the face of the planet would be okay just because we don't find him suspicious anymore? /:

Ugh, I'm so confused... I think we should go ahead with the lynch though. I'm not really sure what info another kill will give us. If Aere is town and there is a scum hooker, they wouldn't bother killing him as he's like the only one who's got an active night role. More likely they'll kill one of the pseudo-clear people like me or Bizz at that point, whose flip won't narrow down the pool of possible scumspects very much at all. And I have to agree with Bizz in that there's only one claimed active role. A scum hooker would be very weak in this set-up, with it's only purpose to disable a claimed Rolecop. Except there's no Doctor either, so they could just as easily kill him.

A town rolecop with no doctor in the setup and a scum roleblocker about? I mean even in this setup, that still pretty much makes a town rolecop useless except in a very tight situation

what about the dead tracker?

also, that's still assuming a scum roleblocker exists

two active town roles

only two

and if aere is scum then that's only one town active role

If you're gonna lynch me, just do it so I can focus on my Olympics and the other mafia.

Christ I'm tired. I'm not scum, but we lose tomorrow anyway when you mislynch me, so...

##Unvote

##Vote: Aere

i'm confused ;/

oh yeah elieson said earlier that you could post your flavor for getting roleblocked, so you might as well do that aere?

also not sure if i can stay up to deadline, 'rents on my case

aere do you have any idea how anti-town you're being right now

fuckg fuckfuck

Here's my flavor for N1

##Night01 Results.

You ar...

Wait, your screen. It's the blue screen of death. A Virus!?! You know your computer had the best in Kaiba Corp. Security installed on it. How could this be?

Regardless, you suddenly feel the urge to just sit there, not sure of what to do. The next thing you notice is the sun rising.

##Night01 Results.

No Results

I'm really tempted to just end the day right now, I have the worst feeling

but then there's the danger of iris

but what if iris decides to team up with scum

also why doesn't town even have a vig