Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

I have come to the conclusion that blitz and manix are probably the scum. gg scum if I'm wrong.

I can see the case on SB and Aere, but nothing really adds up to me anymore.

##Vote: Blitz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizz, why do you think Blitz/Manix is the scumteam? I really can't see it, tbh. I'm seeing Aere/SB as much more likely.

Ughhhhhhhh I feel that the scum are going to win this game.

##Vote: Aere

~14 hours, basically. Better get a move on this lynch. Basically everyone's inactive, though.

##Vote: SB

"No Iris, stop being opportunistic." It's kind of hard not to when SB is kind of very scummy, though -- esp. that last post. I could also get on this Aere lynch, but w/ Manix in the picture, I get really confused. Would like people to present why they think one is more scummier than the other, etc. Blitz, I'm not too sure about, since I would like to know why mafia would know my role. :/

Shinori: Aere

Blitz: Bizz

Aere: BBM

SB: Iris

votals are 1:1, so that kind of needs to change -- I will change, if need be

no no no manix is tunneling way too much for this to make me feel comfortable

he's been so apathetic too

No, I don't. I think that the scumteam is probably Aere/Blitz. Aere because of reasons that I've already explained, and Blitz for rolefishing (and trying to play it off using self-meta), and having information by default.

I am also okay with a Blitz lynch, for reasons I've already stated.

I'll be around for a bit, but I'm still fine with a Aere/Blitz lynch. I can go for either when I am required.

This answer your question?

/:

ugh I'm just going to keep alternating between you and Blitz and nothing is going to work.

I pretty much said what I wanted to, and my thoughts are still the same

if you want to ask me anything about my thoughts, go on ahead

Ugh my head hurts. Going to sleep. I'll be on for 15-20 minutes in the morning (in around 6-7 hours), but I will not be present for phase end. I'll have time to change my vote in the morning if something makes me change my opinion, but I won't be able to tiebreak at phase end. At the moment, I am kind of seeing the case for Manix, but still not Blitz. Maybe an Aere+Manix team, I don't know. My vote is staying on Aere though.

I just got home, And I think at the moment, I find a blitz lynch more favorable than any of these. We can't really test the lynch on SB because if he is deathproof and we are at LYLO we lose the game.

Between manix and blitz I'm more confident in blitz because of his vote on me last night. However I'm perfectly fine with voting manix as well. I need to think a bit let me reread. I'm pretty sure the scum team is amongst Manix/blitz/aere. 2 of those 3 are most likely scum i think.

I pretty much think that Levy is town because if we are at lylo she could just use her ability and it would be GG (Unless Elie is accounting for her using that tomorrow, but i don't think he is)

Anywho. I feel SB/Levy are most likely 100% town at the moment. Fuck me if i'm wrong.

##Vote:Manix