Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The phase ends at 1330 CST, GMT-6, on August 1st. That's about 44 hours from now. 3:30 West Coast, 1:30 Central, 12:30 Eastern, on AUGUST 1st.

You mean 2:30 EST, not 12:30 EST, correct?

Oh...I went the wrong way with my time. Yea, 2:30 EST. I'll announce it.

Yea, I screwed up.

Phase ends in 13 hours. 1330 GMT-6(American Time) 11:30a WST, 1:30p CST, 2:30p EST, etc etc.

13 Hours Left. Votals are:

Aere (2) - BigBangMeteor, Manix

Manix (2) - La Levedad, Shinori

Serious Bababas (1) - Iris

Shinori (1) - Aere

Aere and Manix are both at L-3.

I just don't like his 1 liner on Shinori causing the vote. We only have one shot at this, though.

This was your most recent post. 51 Hours ago.

Modprod- You have 6 (I'll give you 8) Hours, before I seek a sub for you.

Edited by Elieson

Shinori, Elie said that the person with the most votes gets lynched. If I had 2 and Manix had 1, I'd be lynched.

My thought process was: I won't be back on the computer for like 11 hours, which is after phase end (Not really, but going from my 6 hour...).

I will leave my vote on Manix and I don't think I will make it before phase ends so, yeah.

Unvote

##Vote Manix

(I doubt I had a vote on anyone though)

gee thanks, now I'm at L-1

and what am I meant to do? I've already claimed, and there's isn't much more for me to do.

I'm not saying anything else until the grace period or until I go to sleep, one or the other

is it blitz or manix ughhhh I don't know what to do

I agree that Aere's vote looked kinda poor there though

"wait I voted shinori? /votes manix"

are you actually suspicious of manix

I didn't like that last post from Aere at all. Honestly, I think the Aere/SB scumteam strategy for D2 has been to lurk and let the town infight. I won't be back until phase end, and my vote is remaining on Aere.

6hrs and 15min left. Votals are:

Aere (3) - BigBangMeteor, Manix, Serious Bababas

Manix (4) - La Levedad, Shinori, Aere, Cap'n Flint

Serious Bababas (1) - Iris

Manix at L-1.

##Unvote

##Vote: Manix

You guys make me sad. I can't do anything, can I. I'm a non-consecutive night scum roleblocker, actually. Not a bomb.

I've known what Bizz's role was since D1, because Aere scanned her N0. He claimed rolecop in thread just to avoid being lynched that day. The cred from it was too good to pass up.

We shot Marth randomly N1, and the other target was Shinori (both of them hadn't claimed at that point). We did this to try and get the rest of the flips (seriously, stop claiming so early in games, it's starting to get annoying)

We also decided to have him claim "blocked" D2, and we hooked Shinori N1 (but since he's apparently a vanilla, that was counterproductive).

We had these "suspicions" of each other, but were going to try and avoid getting each other lynched if possible. Seriously, you can't afford to intentionally bus your scumbuddy, but if you have "suspicions" on them the flip will make the other look better. That's what we were hoping to achieve.

And with that, I leave you to win this game, town.

You can end the grace period whenever, I'm going to sleep soon and won't be around for it