Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: No one even remotely CC'ed it

2: 6/2/2 is not good either

3: 3rd parties generally seem to claim these days (particularly survivor, SK not so much)

4: Paper got modsubbed as town in Carnival Phantasm, Prims in SSBU as town, what's your point? Anyone can be modsubbed, regardless of alignment.

That good?

Also, SK shouldn't be in this setup otherwise the balance would be horribly wrong.

eg: 7/2/1 D1

6/2/1 on mislynch

4/2/1 D2

town becomes endgamed D3 at worst, if town mislynches D2

7/2/1 D1

7/1/1 on scum lynch

5/1/1 D2

2/1/1 D3 (on D2 mislynch)

Town loses because it doesn't matter who they lynch, town will be 1/1 with SK or scum

the examples go on

BLITZ STOP DOING THAT THING SCUM DOES.

##Unvote

##Vote: Manix

I'm really wary of you right now, sorry. I'm not really feeling Blitz as much, even though scrutinizing third-parties is a scumtell and I'll come back to that later and Blitz really isn't off the hook.

ie: Town gets one mislynch if SK is present. There might be some cases (ie: SK hits scum) which that isn't the case, but for most reasonable possibilities it's just one. Doubt that's balanced at all.

Also excludes a possible vig, if one even exists

Okay, hi

Now that we've finally got somewhere (ie: D1). Wow Clipsey, good one.

talk, yo-

Are you kidding me RNG?

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

but anyway, why the heck are/were you tunneling on the third party? Seriously Blitz.

this post sounds really odd to me and kind of forced, like you're trying to force your suspicion on blitz and also you sort of immediately hopped onto me.

also from experience mafia like to jokevote themselves oops

Really? I just get back, make a post, and then it sounds forced? Because I apparently can't have suspicions if I'm not there at the exact time? I'll keep that noted.

And how did I hop onto you, exactly?

No really, I randomed myself. But Blitz gave me something to work with, so I instead want for that.

But a question for you: Why are you jumping on me when you clearly think Blitz dropped a scumtell? Why don't you keep pushing him, instead of flip-flopping around and not actually achieving much?

Because you're worrying me and that defense worries me more.

Obviously you're trying to push the suspicion back onto Blitz.

meh, whatever

Do what you want. I just think it would be more productive to actually push a scumspect that you very clearly stated, then immediately jumped from. One could argue that you might also be trying to shift the suspicion from Blitz in that way as well.

It works both ways. I've got my eye on you.

Lol

it's D1

if I could vote two people I would vote the both of you

but I have a strong feeling allof a sudden that one of you is town and the other is scum.

Because, like, even though Blitz suspecting the third-party to be mafia is a serious scumtell (what he was doing wasn't even too bad until he suggested that), his actual reason for suspecting Eclipse was because she decided she didn't want to help town discussion at all, which was legitimate.

I also don't know why a mafia would claim third like that. It immediately puts her in the spotlight, and then right after her claim she decides to add that she was just going to sit around in happy land without engaging in scumhunting? Why would a mafia do that?

I'm not really feeling Blitz as much, even though scrutinizing third-parties is a scumtell and I'll come back to that later and Blitz really isn't off the hook.

Because, like, even though Blitz suspecting the third-party to be mafia is a serious scumtell (what he was doing wasn't even too bad until he suggested that), his actual reason for suspecting Eclipse was because she decided she didn't want to help town discussion at all, which was legitimate.

my brain just exploded. you voted Blitz because of that reason (scrutinizing 3rd party), and then you suddenly decide that he doesn't look as bad, even though he hasn't said anything since.

???

Why do I get the feeling you're hiding something...

It worked well enough in SFM though, nobody targeted you. I know you weren't scum, but you could have been and we wouldn't have been any the wiser (unless I'm forgetting something here).

Man, but claiming third as mafia? What kind of move is that?

Also Manix you need to stop that "I think you're hiding something"

I was hasty in the Blitz vote because I didn't actually pay attention to his actual reason for voting Eclipse

I vote but sometimes I don't actually take into account every reason why I'm suspicious or not suspicious of someone

Also Manix you need to stop that "I think you're hiding something"

"Pot, this is Kettle."

"Hello Kettle, how's it going?"

etc.

Suggest you do the same. I still think you're trying to hold on to the idea that you had since well before any discussion started, a la:

Inb4 manix is scum

On N0

I actually have a legit hunch that manix is scum oops

Not too soon after

Why did you think I was scum well before discussion even started? Seriously, that's just silly. And combined with the fact that you seem to want to push that doesn't bode well to me. Going into a game with a preconception of something before anything could be determined? I thought you were better than that.

Your posting style since N0 had just been irking me a lot.

And you keep trying to AtE me through guilt trip. "I thought you were better than that"

Okay, fine, if that's what you think.

Don't let me stop you.

And oops on AtE, didn't intend really for it to be a guilt trip, but okay then

Unvote

##Vote:Helios

prod voting Helios cause no further point in leaving it on Marth

I would like to see more from Iris once she shows up

Uh...

Blitz, why did you take your vote off of an inactive player (Iris) and prodvote an inactive player (Helios)?

##Vote:Eclipse

for not caring

Scum. Are you stupid?

well, better you than who will be useless than mislynch a townie

She could town-side you derpfest, which basically qualifies her as a damn townie. Once again, are you stupid?

probability says otherwise and besides, you are the one who said said she didn't want to care about the game, why the sudden interest in scumhunting? (btw, you need a better scumdar)

Isn't your scumdar supposed to be good or something silly? How come your voting a claimed third? Sk probably wouldn't claim third, survivor might. -.-"

lol, I am not the one who claimed to not be of any use

I think this is most likely a soft claim of scum trying to be cool, or a legit PR. More likely the first one.

If my theory is correct, Eclipse really is harmless. Regardless though, stick to scumhunting guys. We need a couple correct lynches if we're gonna win this.

Is this theory something you can share with the town? I assume it's actually just something with numbers though so nevermind.

thanks, now while Iris isn't around

##Vote:Marth

sounds about right

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG. You should know what's gonna come out of that.

Sorry I don't have anything to say other than the fact that Iris is of no concern to me.

Yehp told you.

Okay, hi

Now that we've finally got somewhere (ie: D1). Wow Clipsey, good one.

talk, yo-

Are you kidding me RNG?

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

but anyway, why the heck are/were you tunneling on the third party? Seriously Blitz.

Troll more, felt like a joke post, don't understand why you were posting an RVS though when there is plenty of reason to vote for a few people in this game at the moment.

I may just be looking for a reaction to see if the person is actually 3rd party as claimed, now couldn't I?

why should I give this supposed 3rd party a do as you wish card?

and besides, even if she is 3rd party, it does not mean she is harmless.

Well lets see, scum wouldn't claim third most likely since it would be silly, and SK in this set up would really only be viable with a like 8/1/1 set up or something stupid like that. So stop being stupid.

Also, SK shouldn't be in this setup otherwise the balance would be horribly wrong.

eg: 7/2/1 D1

6/2/1 on mislynch

4/2/1 D2

town becomes endgamed D3 at worst, if town mislynches D2

7/2/1 D1

7/1/1 on scum lynch

5/1/1 D2

2/1/1 D3 (on D2 mislynch)

Town loses because it doesn't matter who they lynch, town will be 1/1 with SK or scum

the examples go on

Let's not talk about this, thanks. It's a waste of time.

BLITZ STOP DOING THAT THING SCUM DOES.

##Unvote

I'm really wary of you right now, sorry. I'm not really feeling Blitz as much, even though scrutinizing third-parties is a scumtell and I'll come back to that later and Blitz really isn't off the hook.

GETS DEFINITE SCUM TELL, VOTES SOMEONE ELSE.

Sup yo, why do I feel scum vibes from this post? This is silly, I'm willing to bet now that blitz is town and your scum who knows the person being driven up is town so you are playing this little trap card.

But a question for you: Why are you jumping on me when you clearly think Blitz dropped a scumtell? Why don't you keep pushing him, instead of flip-flopping around and not actually achieving much?

That's what I said, but you are also being very defensive to someone that has very little reason for voting you. That's awkward.

Because you're worrying me and that defense worries me more.

Obviously you're trying to push the suspicion back onto Blitz.

Seriously why does it feel like you know blitz will flip town?

meh, whatever

Do what you want. I just think it would be more productive to actually push a scumspect that you very clearly stated, then immediately jumped from. One could argue that you might also be trying to shift the suspicion from Blitz in that way as well.

It works both ways. I've got my eye on you.

Fuck man I'm late to the party and saying all the stuff already been said, inb4 someone says I'm echoing, fuck you all.

Lol

it's D1

if I could vote two people I would vote the both of you

but I have a strong feeling allof a sudden that one of you is town and the other is scum.

That's the final nail in the coffin.

##Vote: Levy

Unvote

##Vote:Helios

prod voting Helios cause no further point in leaving it on Marth

I would like to see more from Iris once she shows up

You are worthless town most likely. What's your opinion on Levy at the moment?

Yeah okay general thoughts. Bizz seems to know Blitz will flip town, Doesn't want to vote even though he dropped scum tell, votes manix who hasn't done much of anything, don't like how manix is responding at all though. I think levy is scum, Manix possibly her buddy and they are trolling us. Either that or Levy is doing silly things as town. If blitz is town he's being stupid and worthless while voting people that defintely aren't here at the moment. Do not like.

Yeah votes on Levy unless I see something otherwise.