Xenoblade Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

Shinori is town because of the way he outed his claim. No reason for scum to do that unless they're abusing the meta, something I don't think Shinori would be clever enough to do unless somebody brought it up or suggested it to him. Less town infighting itg please.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, #632 doesn't even mention Prims being scum

the last line was referring to the original context of his post, that YOU were town

again, nice fucking misrep there

how about you actually fucking read instead of jumping to bullshit conclusions

#648 was referring to my read on him during Cfucking1, not C2

holy crap, do you even read properly

Actually, could you two tell me what you think of other players that are not Manix/Shinori? If we stay at that, we're going to walk in circles.

I don't like the core wagon, some of the votes on him seem scummy to me.

I have confused thoughts on prims but I have info on prims more than what i stated in thread and I'm keeping it to myself.

I still think manix is scum.

I don't like Aere.

I think cam is town.

I think blitz is being stupid, and I'm not sure what to get off of that.

I think you(Rapier) Are weird for telling people to post more when you aren't posting.

I think Elieson needs to get his ass in here.

Look, I was extremely sick for a large chunk of C1, leading to both subpar activity and quality. And then when I felt well enough to contribute better, I kind of floundered around for a while because I didn't have very many reads of any kind, and latched onto Aere. Then when I let go off that, it was late in the phase, and I had to choose between the two wagons. I made a decision that Marth looked worse- clearly, in hindsight, it ended up being a wrong decision, but it doesn't mean I'm scum. I'm not asking people to give me a pass for my D1 play- just to look at my D2 play more.

Prims, Manix, what do you guys think about Kaoz/Elieson?

Shinori is town because of the way he outed his claim. No reason for scum to do that unless they're abusing the meta, something I don't think Shinori would be clever enough to do unless somebody brought it up or suggested it to him. Less town infighting itg please.

We thought that the way SB claimed in SSBU meant he was town too. Look how that turned out. I'm not sure this is a valid reason for finding him town.

Look, I was extremely sick for a large chunk of C1, leading to both subpar activity and quality. And then when I felt well enough to contribute better, I kind of floundered around for a while because I didn't have very many reads of any kind, and latched onto Aere. Then when I let go off that, it was late in the phase, and I had to choose between the two wagons. I made a decision that Marth looked worse- clearly, in hindsight, it ended up being a wrong decision, but it doesn't mean I'm scum. I'm not asking people to give me a pass for my D1 play- just to look at my D2 play more.

Prims, Manix, what do you guys think about Kaoz/Elieson?

I am looking at your C2 and honestly I'm not seeing anything noticeable. Then again, the activity on this topic was very low on D2, that's why I'm counting more on my reads of C1 and asking questions on C2.

But now that you're here, answer me something.

I also ISOd Snike, because he wasn't looking that obvtown, especially as he'd posted very little, and the possibility that the mafia might have some sort of way to get info mid-cycle is unlikely. He's also not really as much a namekill target as someone like Prims or Bizz. So why would they decide to kill Snike? The only reason that comes to mind is that he suspected one of the mafia members, so they decided to kill him for it. Snike focused most of his attention on Aere, with a bit on Ether/Shinori and Marth. But we know Marth is/was town, so I'm going to hazard a guess that one of Shinori/Aere is scum.

What do you think about Shinori now that he roleclaimed?

Mason's are funny.

Truestory.

if you're claiming mason recruiter and i'm scum, how are you still alive?

you may not have thought this through

Hold the hell up; you've claimed two things here: Mason recruiter and reverse martyr. Let's break it down

Just wanted to state this, Prims should be able to prove that I am doing what I am doing come tomorrow assuming he has some sort of active that gives him flavor in return.

=> really does not imply mason recruiter, heavily implies reverse martyr

I already asked hosts about this, I was told that if there was a hypothetical roleblocker in this game I would have been informed.

And I normally see nexus as scummy role, thus why I'm voting him.

No I don't think i was roleblocked because I received no flavor whatsoever. Albeit maybe that's a host choice, I haven't voted because I simply wanted to see reactions from Prims/manix on my thoughts before voting either of them.

I have reason to believe Prims could be scum nexus or something similar.

If you were mason recruiter, then wouldn't you have a mason buddy right now (if Prims is nexus, like you assume)? Seeing as how you really don't; I think that you're still reverse martyr (or something completely different).

so stop bloody lying about your role already, scum

That's because I was only just bothered to dig the stuff up

And you can bloody talk, hypocrite. Why are you so intent on lynching me by misrepping my arguments? And not even mentioning anything from C1, only C2

go and reread, and then get back to me on that. You can actually follow through on what you claimed to have earlier (Manix looks bad from C1 - loosely quoted)

@Rapier- My opinions on him don't really change. I certainly don't like his unnecessary claim, but that doesn't make him scum.

Also, Prims, you're totally misrepresenting my argument against Kaoz/Elieson. Its basis is an associative tell with Marth more than it is Core. He found Marth less scummy than Core, than last-minute wagon hopped for no real reason.

Also, WHY ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT MASONS.

okay, so whatev, Shinori is reverse martyr

doesn't mean shit for his alignment, though, and I'd argue that what he's done is scummy as fuck.

Honestly ... I feel like 90% of cycle 2 was mostly Shinori and Manix bickering, with Prims jumping in as well, and that they've been on each other for almost the entirety (but not all) of the cycle. I don't like Shinori's role claim, though. What was the point of outing that information?

Right now, all I really have this cycle is the feeling that one of Shinori or Manix is scum, but then again their argument is pretty much the most noticeable thing that's happened so far. Also, Helios and Elieson, you guys need to be more active than the people you subbed out for!

Seriously; Shinori is trying to defend the second largest wagon on C1 (and now the largest wagon on C2) just by saying I'm attacking it. What the heck. Doesn't matter about anyone else, apparently.

Shinori, do you have any other reasons why Core is town?

This post:

Care to expound on that? I haven't been around for many hours so I apologize for that.

I wanted to see more content from blitz because

a)he hadn't posted in a while

b)his content is a bit questionable, but if he continued that trend then I'd say it fits right into his meta(no offense)

Levity raises good points about Prims, I don't know enough about Prim's meta to know how right she is, but my guess is that she isn't making things up.

Camtech's interjections strike me as more townish than scummy, because it seems like he's not concerned with how he appears.

At this point, I'm suspicious of Marth, Jedi, and Aere.

Marth did a really poor job at justifying his vote for Levity. I agree that maybe she is putting in more effort than usual, but, i think it's silly to say that she's doing this just to look active. Her observations seem deep and well-founded(At least, the one on Prims is. The camtech one-liner is something different), I think Marth's accusation of Levity describes himself more accurately.

Jedi's OMGUS was pretty strange, and his withdrawal was weird too. Were you drunk or something? How can one vote make you emotional enough to cloud your judgement? Instead of asking Aere for his opinions, provide yours and help the town out.

Aere justified his assessment of Jedi as noobscum with saying he can be either but he's been "flying under the radar" so he's noobscum. Jedi has been cautious, yes, but, uhh, *points at Rapier and Ether* I also want to hear your opinions on players not named Jedi.

I'm not ready to vote yet.

This post:

I disagree with your assessment. That's the first time I've commented on your suspicion of Prims, and I haven't been repeating anything else as far as I can tell.

I think nobody wanted to follow you in voting for Prims because they would be voting for Prims for your reasons, not theirs, which is easily chalked up as sheeping(myself included)

##Vote: Jedi

I wanted to wait for a response but that could potentially take a long time, so I'll just go ahead and vote.

So you're not suspicious of Aere at all anymore? what made you change your mind?

This post:

You list stuff about Snike, but I don't get why its incriminating. So he has 3 reads? That's 3 more than none. It sounds like your only reason for this vote is because Snike hasn't been very active, and I think this is weak reasoning. Kaoz and Rapier were also fairly inactive iirc, what exactly makes/made Snike scummier than them?

I know I do this a lot but I also don't like Aere's passive aggressive tone. Can anyone tell me if he normally does that when being pressured?

I still don't like Marth because off the top of my head, I can't remember anything he's said or done. It seems like he's doing his best to fit in.

Bizz and Camtech are still my biggest town reads.

and this post:

##Vote: Marth

This works for me because it doesn't involve lynching me and I've been suspicious of Marth for a while. I'm not going to waste my time listing reasons because they would be the same reasons that the 7 previous voters have posted.

@Aere: I didn't drop all charges against the Jedi/Manix playerslot. I am well aware that that is not adviseable, I said I would reassess after Manix had been in for a while. Manix has done well to reverse my opinion of Jedi.

I unvoted you because the vote was no longer productive. I'd rather lynch Marth and so would everyone else.

Your vote on Jedi was reasonable, I'll give you that.

I really don't see scum!Core as stupid enough to hammer a person he knows is most likely town, because scum would know that. Also I've played with scum!core before and he was much more active in the game, but who cares about meta. Whatever.

I don't see Core as scum. I see him as more town, but maybe he could roll third party, but we shouldn't be lynching for a supposed third party right now at this point in time in the game I feel.

End of the first post; he explained what he didn't like, why didn't he vote for one of his suspects?

Carries on to the second, as well; why did he wait?

Third post is mostly repeated reasons, and that last sentence really didn't gel with me at the time (Cam hadn't claimed deathproof at that point)

Fourth post is still a wagon hop and a major sheep vote. It just doesn't seem as bad because he apparently had the same reasons.

I'm still not seeing Core being town at all. So if he was town, why has he not even come back at all, considering he was the second largest wagon on him and is still seen as scummy from C1? The fact he hasn't even done a thing this cycle just really irks me.

@Rapier- My opinions on him don't really change. I certainly don't like his unnecessary claim, but that doesn't make him scum.

Also, Prims, you're totally misrepresenting my argument against Kaoz/Elieson. Its basis is an associative tell with Marth more than it is Core. He found Marth less scummy than Core, than last-minute wagon hopped for no real reason.

Also, WHY ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT MASONS.

Are you going to vote Aere, then? You said he could be scum based on your theory. Unless you were only spreading 'rumors'.