Xenoblade Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alrighty

something does not match up with shinori vs manix

i can't give you a logical argument right now, it just feels off in my gut and i'm probably too tired to come up with anything coherent anyway

i'll start with ##vote shinori because i literally have no fucking clue what i'm doing anymore and it's either 5 am or 5 pm and i can't even tell which anymore and aaaaaah

##Unvote, ##Vote: Boron

I feel like you've active lurked for the past couple cycles, and after C1, once people stopped really looking at you, you haven't done very much. A lot of your posts have felt sort of waffly, and you've sheeped a lot too. And you've said some weird stuff here and there, like Helios, except you didn't have very townie play early in the game like the person he subbed in for did.

I have a few things to say about manix after BCM finally finished which lead me to believe why he was partially scum after his reactions towards me. I didn't state it because I partially forgot. Anywho this whole thing where he keeps saying he's going to be disappointing in me if I flip town was something he did in BCM. Where he kept saying he thought Levy(?) was better than how she was playing. I really saw him as playing with my emotions and trying to make me think my reads were off when i called him scum, because it's exactly how he reacted towards Levy in BCM when she called him scum on N0 and day 1 and I think he may have been saying it towards me multiple times since I already have little faith in my reads to throw me off.

Take that how you feel, my vote still stays on blitz for now. And in regards to whoever it was that asked for my reasons for blitz vote I've already stated part of them and I'll state more of them later when i get back to my computer.

Also even though I stated this about manix I still want to reread him before I declare him as scum once again, which I will also be doing when I get back to my computer later today.

Unless I didn't read things correctly, BBM why the hell are you voting the vig?

Also I dont think Shinori is scum either based off earlier play. I haven't really gotten a good read off Blitz (I keep forgetting he's in the game) and I've been flippy floppy with BBM all game so I'm not really sure what to think of him. He just looks like he's trying to hide info with his posts; like he knows a little more than the rest of us do. I'm still torn at this point on who to vote for at this point so I'm gonna need a little time.

Also my internet's been spotty the last couple days (finally got it back just now) and the doctor's have been assholes to me and constantly rescheduled my appointments (as I'm sitting in their office) so I have had some trouble really getting into this game. I apologize for that.

An intercom crackles out of nowhere

Take notes! Organize your thoughts! It makes for better postgame! Back to the show~!

The intercom falls silent

So I am gonna say I don't like blitz I don't feel like he's playing his normal town self, maybe it's cause the game isn't as active as it could be but still, something seems off to me. To me it partially seemed like he was waffling on his thoughts about me as well because he swapped form scummy because of emotional play to town because of emotional play at a few words from prims and i feel that as weird.

Also his BBM vote seemed bad to me. For reference:

this is a terrible scum excuse too

both BBM and Rapier looks bad

I will

##Vote:BBM

but might change my vote to Rapier tomorrow if either looks better

If blitz knew rapier was scum and was trying to lynch BBM instead this was a really poor way to do it, although he hasn't been scum that much but whatever.

And his second vote:

ummmm, I think Rapier was more likely a 3rd party actually (like some sort of SK maybe)

and I don't know about Shinori, but he is more likely town IMO, however I would like a BBM lynch

##Vote: BBM

You keep bringing up rapier as third party and I don't like it. An SK that would actually not kill a single cycle in the three cycles that have passed since I believe it was stated in the rules that, even if you die your action will still go through. I still think you waffled on me pretty hard and switched sides really quickly.

I really don't like the blitz tunneling onto BBM. And he isn't doing his normal vote hoping and pressuring that he normally does.

Yeah...I'm fine with my vote staying where it is.

You keep bringing up rapier as third party and I don't like it. An SK that would actually not kill a single cycle in the three cycles that have passed since I believe it was stated in the rules that, even if you die your action will still go through

I didn't finish this sentence it should be:

You keep bringing up rapier as third party and I don't like it. An SK that would actually not kill a single cycle in the three cycles that have passed is probable but highly unlikely since I believe it was stated in the rules that, even if you die your action will still go through.

Looking back at the front page I found this: Aere was drained of live, not shot like the other's.

Marth - Vangarre - Mortal Vanilla - Lynched Cycle 1<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Snike - Riki - Mortal Role Cop - Shot Cycle 1<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Core - Dickson - Immortal Godfather - Lynched Cycle 2<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">KaozElieson - Shulk - Mortal Prophetic Doctor - Shot Cycle 2<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Rapier - ??? - ??? - Lynched Cycle 3<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">Aere - Mortal Vanilla - Drained of life Cycle

Well, we lynched Core in cycle 2 and he was the godfather and confirmed scum. So maybe when he was alive, "night kill" victims would be "shot", but since he was lynched the person who does the killing now "drains them of life" instead of shooting them. Or maybe it's just for varied flavor and means nothing. But either way ...

Anyway, I do apologize for my spotty activity as well. I've been trying to be more active, but I've had a variety of RL things keeping me distracted, not to mention I find it hard to jump in when there's no activity or when the activity overwhelmingly consists of two people going back and forth.

But back to scum reads. I don't know what to say about Helios, Blitz, or Prims. I had absolutely no problems with Levedad, I thought she was looking very much like town, but Helios and his lack of activity has made me lose confident in that player slot. Blitz doesn't exist very often and I'm not too sure what his thoughts are. What do you mean he's not playing like his "normal town self", Shinori? As for Prims ... uh, I don't know why but I just have a bit of a funny feeling towards him. And I cannot back up that statement either, sorry, but I'd like hear more from him as well.

Right now, I feel pretty good about Manix and Cam. Still trying to decide how I feel about BBM or Shinori. Give me some time to read through the posts again.

Blitz as town tends to be very aggresive in my eyes. Names who he thinks is scum constantly and is always pressuring people. I don't see him doing that as much here. His currently play reminds me more of SFM than anything.

"SFM"?

And by aggressive, you mean that you think he's not being nearly as pressuring this time around and sort of staying on one or two people?

SFM is a bad example of scum!Blitz (even if it's the only time he was scum) because it was an OC game. So I don't think that's a good point against him. However, I will agree that Blitz looks odd. He called out Rapier a lot in C2 and C3 but never voted for him. Looks like distancing, but he didn't actually vote for Rapier on the chance that I was lynched instead.

##Vote: Blitz

Damn Blitz got to L-1 pretty fast haha. Gonna wait for his claim before I do anything. Agree that Blitz hasn't acted like his normal self this game (less rolefishing lol) and I haven't had a good read on him all game.

scumteam of Blitz/Helios.

hey guys, remember when Marth said Bizz's early posts felt forced? I'm going to look into that as soon as I get to school; and see if there is anything to suggest that

I didn't agree with it originally, but maybe reading them now might give something useful

I have a few things to say about manix after BCM finally finished which lead me to believe why he was partially scum after his reactions towards me. I didn't state it because I partially forgot. Anywho this whole thing where he keeps saying he's going to be disappointing in me if I flip town was something he did in BCM. Where he kept saying he thought Levy(?) was better than how she was playing. I really saw him as playing with my emotions and trying to make me think my reads were off when i called him scum, because it's exactly how he reacted towards Levy in BCM when she called him scum on N0 and day 1 and I think he may have been saying it towards me multiple times since I already have little faith in my reads to throw me off.

Blah, I'm sorry for that. Tunneling makes one's head go and explode.

Also even though I stated this about manix I still want to reread him before I declare him as scum once again, which I will also be doing when I get back to my computer later today.

Hi there. Please follow through on this; I don't mind if you think I am scum on your reread, but make sure you do it, thanks

Ugh I'm an idiot. For some reason I kept thinking it was Manix who claimed...

You know I don't like claiming without reason these days.

Although note: I did say I would claim if I needed to

Looking back at the front page I found this: Aere was drained of live, not shot like the other's.

I saw that, but I concluded that it was flavor only and isn't anything we should worry about.

Blitz as town tends to be very aggresive in my eyes. Names who he thinks is scum constantly and is always pressuring people. I don't see him doing that as much here. His currently play reminds me more of SFM than anything.

Actually, this is a good point. Echo-echo-echo...

iirc, Blitz didn't do his normal RVS strat and his votejumping; yeah something isn't right there

Well, Blitz is one vote away from being hammered, but we really should wait for him to get back and explain himself.

Wow uh. That was fast.

I'm off my train. Don't hammer until I've re-read (will be a while), I might come up with a stunning revelation or something.