Starting Genealogy of the Holy War....help?

bookwormbabe29

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who actually prefers Vergilva gameplay-wise? Sure he's got less move than Verghan, but plenty of good units will be walking anyway (swordtwins, Julia, Sety etc.) and he has the advantage against dragonknights and swordsmen in the Arena.

Just pick whoever you like better. I don't think either brother is going to be such a game breaker that you - have - to pick one over the other for better/smoother game play.

Ok then. Chapter 7!

I'm noticing on the events page the 'sub' characters have a lot more conversations. That's fine, I suppose. I was just wondering about the barrier sword; is there any way to get it if you don't have the sub?

Yeah like Linda. she's good for a sub. wrath and elite? yes. too bad she has no pursuit

Linda, Femina, Hawk, and Laylea are really the only subs that aren't pretty shit compared to every other kid ever, and Femina's even stretching it.

on the other hand HARK! as somebody rushes in to defend SHARLOW! and his BERZERK STAFF!

Linda, Femina, Hawk, and Laylea are really the only subs that aren't pretty shit compared to every other kid ever, and Femina's even stretching it.

on the other hand HARK! as somebody rushes in to defend SHARLOW! and his BERZERK STAFF!

You're right about that. I completely forgot about them :/. Hawk was great.

Hawk is da shit. 22 mag, +3 for an event makes him basically the Jeigan of staffers.

Femina and Radney are better looking than their originals. Can't compete with them unless they have a poor father though.

Whoever defends Sharlow will incur the wrath of Dokushin, the almighty Folgore Red. :P:

Ok, at the risk of being called a cheater, does anyone know of any money codes for this game? I'm on chapter 7, and there is a LOT of stuff at shop, and I hate leaving stuff behind. I found one guide for codes on gamefaqs, but some of the codes don't work (notably the ones for 'multiple characters' including Johalva, Yuria, Oifaye, Shannon, and presumably Finn '2' and Hannibal). I don't like cheating, but i don't like not getting everything either, so i'm torn. Is it silly to buy weapons i will never use? Yes. Am I still tempted? Yes. Any suggestions/tips are welcome!!

I think FE5 just hints Nanna and Leaf. I don't know about aira, but adean, and fury survived the massacre.

And Lachesis. Bridget too, as it's revealed in FE5.

Also, the villain (Emperor) is more of a case of a 'well-intentioned extremist' than a bad guy himself. But sure, he's a bastard.

In addition, Patty should be able to supply your team well enough. If you're smart with her and not in a hurry, you can easily rack up 100K in any given chapter.

Well, in FE5, it's said that Nanna is Fin's daughter, but when Delmud shows up, he is one of the only two characters who can use the Beo Sword (Nanna cannot) implying that like the other user, he is Beowulf's son.