Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it'd been too long since there'd be an EN dramabomb.

You obviously should never listen to everyone but having respect for their opinion and expecting respect back for yours is important.

It's a grand and hilarious misconception of humanity that everyone's opinion should be respected, or is even worthy of it.

I love how this project has better graphic design, more ambitious gameplay and superior writing to any actual GBA game and people are still fucking complaining.

Personally, I'm massively fucking hyped.

Welcome to the Serenes Hacking forum! This is how it operates. Now I wonder why the hacking community stagnated...Oh, wait...

But hey, I've learned that this hack isn't the place to come to if you're expecting good graphics.

Yeah, it'd be a lot better if all of the sprites looked like visual kei bands from the late 90s.

But, all this aside, Arch --

I remain excited to see the final product (even though I'm one of the people who has absolutely said you could walk away at any time and it'd still be a hell of an offering, the fact that you keep going back and upping your game in the face of all this is laudable.

Edited by Siuloir

Welcome to the Serenes Hacking forum! This is how it operates. Now I wonder why the hacking community stagnated...Oh, wait...

I've frequented this place for years and it still disappoints me every time tbh

I knew it'd been too long since there'd be an EN dramabomb.

It's a grand and hilarious misconception of humanity that everyone's opinion should be respected, or is even worthy of it.

Yeah, it'd be a lot better if all of the sprites looked like visual kei bands from the late 90s.

But, all this aside, Arch --

I remain excited to see the final product (even though I'm one of the people who has absolutely said you could walk away at any time and it'd still be a hell of an offering, the fact that you keep going back and upping your game in the face of all this is laudable.

Just curious as to why you felt you had to have your input despite a mod saying that this shit was to stop? GG

i'm still disapointed that Makalov isn't used for everyone's playthoughs, but thats another matter :Kappa:

RD Makalov > PoR Makalov.

I always got a shitty Makalov in PoR, tell me your secrets to him being op.

Hi, Lancey. What version are you playing? On the current Version 6, both Raven's and Pent's Tales should unlock after beating Hector's, Lyn's, and Eliwood's Tales. (I played through Hector's about a dozen times and Eliwood's once...) I forget how it unlocks in V5, and that might be related to the gaiden Tale for Merlinus. To get that, just have everybody chat to who they can, besides Lowen-Marcus, Lowen-Rebecca, and Harken-Isadora. If you are playing on V6, you may have stumbled upon a glitch. Try reloading the game or replaying a chapter.

Hi, Lancey. What version are you playing? On the current Version 6, both Raven's and Pent's Tales should unlock after beating Hector's, Lyn's, and Eliwood's Tales. (I played through Hector's about a dozen times and Eliwood's once...) I forget how it unlocks in V5, and that might be related to the gaiden Tale for Merlinus. To get that, just have everybody chat to who they can, besides Lowen-Marcus, Lowen-Rebecca, and Harken-Isadora. If you are playing on V6, you may have stumbled upon a glitch. Try reloading the game or replaying a chapter.

It would appear to be a glitch of some sort. I'm pretty sure I have v6 but after beating the first three nothing happens, I'll try restarting with a fresh rom and see if that helps, I'm really eager to try it out.

Edited by Lance-a-lot

Yeaaaah, maybe that would work. I dunno. Maybe the third "fuck off" is the charm? Where's the "block" button?

But it's like, are you fucking serious? I wake up to another PM from this twat?

Edited by Arch

Where's the "block" button?

It's under the person's name in the PM but only if you initiate it

at the very least you could exit and delete the current conversation or turn notifications off

Edited by Brendor

Hahahah. So you have to initiate a PM to block somebody? 10/10 harassment protection. Great stuff, Serenes.

This place is a fucking joke. A really long, excruciatingly unfunny joke.

Edited by Arch

Thanks, Klok. I still find it hilarious that you can't block someone from the PM they send you, because that'd be the most likely form of harassment that people are going to face around here.

@Kiseki: That's the mods' department, not mine.

If this is how my "fans" are apt to behave, I should just cancel the damn project and take up a new hobby...like curling, or something.

Edited by Arch

If this is how my "fans" are apt to behave, I should just cancel the damn project and take up a new hobby...like curling, or something.

I wouldn't recommend it. Us Canadians are, ummm, assholes. I'd recommend keeping on doing that thing you do.

I realize that that's most likely poking fun, but I'd like to reiterate that the average project fan doesn't have much to say during the last few days' debacle. Just patiently waiting on what has always been an awesome project.

Edited by deranger

*Joins the forums to figure out how to play the hack right as Arch's about to cancel the finale because of user drama* fml lol

I know I'm newish (lurker for life) and so my input isn't really valuable but why don't you just ignore him or like you said block him? I was only lurking when this started but it would appear that you're both just perpetually reigniting the argument with no end goal, I don't think either one of you is going to back down from your case so eventually a bigger man is going to need to step up and call it quits or someone can ignore it and not retaliate. That's my simple 2 cents though, either way good look to you both on your umm complicated relationship? And I think it'd be swell if you didn't cancel the project over one guy with some crap to say, for every one guy like him there's a hundred like me who are lurking and waiting with sincere appreciation for your public service to us.

While I'm commenting though thank you Ninian! It worked and I can get to Pent's tale now :)

Edited by Lance-a-lot

Just curious as to why you felt you had to have your input despite a mod saying that this shit was to stop? GG

Just curious as to how you can shitpost as much as you do and never get banned. You wing into random threads, insult someone, and then try to turn it on someone else whenever someone points it out to you.

It would appear to be a glitch of some sort. I'm pretty sure I have v6 but after beating the first three nothing happens, I'll try restarting with a fresh rom and see if that helps, I'm really eager to try it out.

Are you playing on a mobile emulator? My Tale unlocks became really wonky when I transferred my saves at one point.