Elibean Nights

Arch

Ah, sweet. Hard for me to find anything against giving the player more information. smile.gif

I do like the "make the character appear but greyed out once the chapter is completed" thing. May I suggest applying that idea for Bonus Content items as well? It's difficult to find out something that you don't even know exists, and in my 7 or 8 playthroughs for each of the 3 latest EN versions (I have too much free time on my hands), it seems like I've still missed a good third of those.

I guess giving the outright requirements would be a bit overkill since it's just a bonus, but maybe some cryptic hints, similar to the Achievements?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the addition, I'm pretty sure I missed all the Gaidens back when I played this, but that was a long time ago. Definitely going to wait until it's complete to dive back into it.

As for that Paladin... Sain, Kent, Lowen, Marcus, Isadora. Kent, Lowen and Isadora seem like the most likely picks. I'm going to go with Kent.

Little do we all know that Arch is going to use Cedar's "Sain's Nightmare" for the gaiden. Get OVERTROLL'd

Arch if you don't meet your deadline this time I will personally burn Cafe. How's that for motivation? Bad.

Small UI update for y'all. There have been a lot of questions about the gaiden requirements, so I've gone and added a system for finding those in-game.

UaUCgyD.png13Awsvf.png2cfhZfD.png

Surprised I didn't think of this like...a year ago. It's pretty simple. The gaiden character icons appear after you've completed the main tale (Merlinus shows up after you beat Tale 1, regardless of whether you unlocked 1x). If you unlocked the tale, good for you, go play. If not, you'll be able to get the definitive requirements from the grayed-out unit on the Tale Select screen.

That's...all I've got for now :P:.

But you're destroying FE by making it too user friendly!

If you miss the next deadline, I'll just gently encourage you to finish by burning a note into your lawn.

So yeah people who don't like Lyn are probably gonna love the changes.

Edited by Archiblad

I will have FURY if you don't quit procrastination. I recall that the game was supposed to be complete by February.

Life can be rough or unpredictable or have distractions or whatever, but that is no excuse to not deliver a great game to the masses who can't or don't bother to make their own. Or maybe it is. But please finish EN in at least some sort of timely manner. NewYearsEmoticon.gifNow, how many motivational Ferraris shall I purchase to get you complete the task within two weeks?

Edited by Piss Macho Macho Macho

Long time no update, eh?

Here, have a blog post! Been a looooong while since I've done one of those. It's an update, but I wanted to be able to discuss things more in-depth than I generally do with forum posts. It's about the revamped Tale 2, and reveals quite a few of the additions.

Edited by Archiblad

There's a more tangible reason that "I want to" to play Lyn's tale over again? Sweet. Cool concept, and two cool relationships both being fleshed out. Take that, canon[./s]

On a scale of "jumped the shark" to "I don't like lyn's new mug", how do I like the changes? A definite "release it already, damnit"

from now on, if you play the game wrong, you shouldn't be able to advance past the first chapter; henceforth, chapter one will be prologuex, 2a will be prologuexxa.

EDIT: Also, called it.

Edited by deranger

[8:58:08 PM] Arch: Reirei

[8:58:28 PM] Arch: I'm on my iPhone and its taking forever to load the chat

[8:58:41 PM] Arch: But my hard drive just failed

[8:58:42 PM] shadowofchaos: umm yes?

[8:58:46 PM] shadowofchaos: oh crap

[8:58:50 PM] Arch: So no EN anytime soon.

[8:58:58 PM] shadowofchaos: Do I post that in the thread?

[8:59:03 PM] Arch: So let everybody know.

Whelp. No EN till 2024.

Whelp. No EN till 2024.

Ouch... that really sucks. But we'll still be loyally waiting, it will be awhile more but sometimes.. things just happen. :/

Edited by Jedi

Whelp. No EN till 2024.

So, this is the FE Hacking Community's version of Duke Nukem Forever then...?