Elibean Nights

Arch

The Rogues are actually being summoned into Rath's Tale. Didn't you know chests can act as transcontinental teleporters?

(But that's a really nice trick, Arch. Better than having them suicide on your units, too.)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a moment I was thinking they'd go into the edge first, as if they were leaving the map, but this is a cooler way of leaving, heh. Also more pressing to defeat them quick.

d3jFixa.pngbX698KW.png

Scarface 2: The Return of Toni. Our last character's finally got her mugshot (thanks to the ever-so-awesome Aeorys, with concept art by Myke), bringing with her the Longbowman animation featured in Fire Emblem: Immortal Sword. If you aren't following that project, two things: first, what the fuck, second, click here. Seriously, it's the best fangame out there. I'm pretty hyped to have their characters appearing in Elibian Nights

Now we just need to figure out which EN character to send their way. Gotta reciprocate the crossover.

Edited by Stallinbald

I want to play FE7x, but I unfortunately have a Mac. At least I can play this.

Can you get Wine running? I followed the instructions on this page and managed to get the game running on Wine 1.6.

I was digging through an old flash drive today, stumbled across one of the first Elibian Nights builds.

9qeLa0L.pngZlG4oha.pngfJMYHLJ.png
w6zSNcb.png24r2a1a.pngpJq3tir.png

Crazy, huh? There wasn't a tale select, I hadn't even decided to import the Rogue class yet. Natalie's role was played by a generic nurse, Lowen was still a paladin, and Eleanora was still alive. Here's shots from the final build, just for some comparison:

tbM1AYT.pngccabNjx.png1WmNjKi.png
DAiS4Z1.pngpNV9WDW.pngQkZ1PRc.png

Weird to think how far this hack's come, no?

Haha, I still have that patch. That first build (and this hack) was what pretty much started my fascination with ROMhacking in general. I remember that everyone died except Eliwood and he cleared the map with that broken ass sword in the other room. Man, fun times.

Hard to believe your almost done. Well, good luck Arch. The hype is high for this one.

#NurseOverNatalie

Also, I thoroughly enjoy Toni's cameo in your hack! I really look forward to seeing how she acts now compared to how she is in fe7x. ^_^

I want to play FE7x, but I unfortunately have a Mac. At least I can play this.

Wow, I just realized how this close this is to being done:

Dear god. You sound just like me. Like literally.

EDIT: Oh. Yeah. Uh something about the topic. Can't wait for FEE3's showing of this Arch. My body is ready.

Edited by Ssbmfreak36

Played this hack for the first time ever, entered my name and got it started. All of a sudden the lady calls the boy "Prince Nickt" and I was like, "What the fuck, they named the snotty little brat after me?"..

It took me a second too long to figure it out, laughed out loud indeed, indeed.

Well played.

EDIT:
Man, this game is really hard. ._.

Everyone's dying. ;~;

Either way, loving the subtle references. I've never played FE6 but I spent about 3 hours reading the story and everything last night and was loving seeing the Djute tribe and the subtle name drop from the boss' death quote in Lyn's tale. Well written, graphics are superb, loving it. Keep it up. :)

Edited by ∑-sigma-

I was under the impression that FE7x was around 15-20 years before FE7 and Elibian Nights was like, 5ish years or more later? Considering Roy is a very small child in FE7 and about 15 in FE6, there's like a ten year discrepancy? All in all, if we establish the max at 25 years between FE7x Toni and EN Toni, she'd probably be maybe 40's/50's? She doesn't look like a little girl in FE7x, more like she's about the same age as Marcus, maybe 19-22.