Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad Natalie will actually have a role instead of being some generic lady you need to defend

She may no longer be a generic, but she still dies when looked at funny, so she still has to be defended at all times...

She may no longer be a generic, but she still dies when looked at funny, so she still has to be defended at all times...

But at least she can't be killed by her own husband now (SERIOUSLY INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS!)

I feel slightly dumb, but I downloaded the patch and somehow I can only access Pent chapter 1, Lyn chapter 1, Eliwood chapter 1 + Merlinus, and Hector chapter 1. How do I unlock everything else? I also don't see the Kent/Sain/Lyn conversation triangle....

I feel slightly dumb, but I downloaded the patch and somehow I can only access Pent chapter 1, Lyn chapter 1, Eliwood chapter 1 + Merlinus, and Hector chapter 1. How do I unlock everything else? I also don't see the Kent/Sain/Lyn conversation triangle....

Make sure the patch is v.6beta.Title page link leads v5 which lacks the content You mention.

EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/download/abfkkn4wspyt0sd/EN+v6%CE%B2eta-7.rar

Just in case. Have fun!.

Edited by Scyllus

OtbVHAR.png

Ey, I'm looking for some opinions. It's easy enough to just run the character ending sequence at the tale's end (and I do very much like the effect; running the endings for only characters appearing in that tale), but it makes a small portion of the ending unskippable yet easily turbo-able. Originally I'd intended to run endings for each character at the end of the finale. Which would you prefer?

I'm all for the unskippable endings after the tale with the cast only. Turbo works fine and the effects of matchmaker are much easier to obtain.( if I understand the mechanisms behind it correctly).

Edited by Scyllus

Make sure the patch is v.6beta.Title page link leads v5 which lacks the content You mention.

EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/download/abfkkn4wspyt0sd/EN+v6%CE%B2eta-7.rar

Just in case. Have fun!.

Hey, thanks! Could I just ask which chapters this updated version should have? Or do I have to play through Hector and Eliwood again to get the other chapters...?

Also, Raven's chapter is depressing. I thought I could win...

to be fair, noone with half a brain would let that happen to begin with, so its most likely a developer oversight by thinking "nah there's no way the player would allow a result that nets them a game over.

They kind of accidentally allowed that to happen on hard mode because Dorcas is a recruitable enemy

Lol @ what Ninian said

Edited by Mastergabe2000

Even though I spoilered this, I'll keep it short.

In Part 1, Raven, Lucius, Priscilla, Heath and Geitz team up to track down the assassin. Raven and the assassin start in an isolated area where they battle while the rest of your team deals with other enemy units.

In Part 2, the group runs into trouble with Arcard from FE6 who's already planning the coup from FE6.

I am maybe a year late to the discussion, but I just want to say that Raven's Tale is amazing. I love how you combined it with all the politics going on in Etruria -- seemed like a fitting way for him to go.

I must say it was incredibly frustrating at first though, trying to figure out how to keep "surviving". I thought maybe I was supposed to talk to Erk and that will end the game, so imagine my dismay when none of the characters could talk to him. That said, I got the "survive 24 turns" achievement instantly (and it was at that point where I decided it wasn't worth it to try and keep everyone alive.

I think having one thing at the finale would be better tbh

maybe you could do some assembly shenanigans to get the ending to become skippable

Edited by Brendor

Oops, sorry, was basing it off this screenshot.

tw7HO9n.png

EDIT:

OHHHH, it's in the animations topic under "light arrow" cool, cool

Perhaps I should have asked this earlier, when this was still hot, but...

Will Wind be effective against fliers?