Elibean Nights

Arch

That's actually odd because I managed to beat him without a single unit dying.

Oh, I see. Arch didn't code in a way for you to actually win by anything other then a TPK (Total Party Kill). Basically either you have to have the entire party die off or you can't properly complete Raven's tale at the moment. As I mentioned, would be nice to see Arch add a special achievement/cutscene for actually beating Arcard and seizing the gate.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I see. Arch didn't code in a way for you to actually win by anything other then a TPK (Total Party Kill). Basically either you have to have the entire party die off or you can't properly complete Raven's tale at the moment. As I mentioned, would be nice to see Arch add a special achievement/cutscene for actually beating Arcard and seizing the gate.

So what your saying is I glitched my game.

Pretty sure the point is for Raven to die.

The Tale loses pretty much all of its impact if he survives - Not all endings are happy ones.

if thats the case, then maybe it should be easier for raven to get killed in that part?

i'm just basing this off of what i've heard, i wanna save playing the hack until its done

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

Nah, most of the game's convos are like that. I mean, if you actually think about it from a realistic perspective, it makes more sense. Would Priscilla start a convo with Heath if he was the one talking first? Nahhhhhh. That'd be weird. Just walking up to somebody and waiting for them to talk first. :P

Maybe Raven surviving and winning that battle could be the "creative liberties" for that Tale?

That way it's not canon (well, to this little sidestory which itself is not canon), but people who just want the emotional satisfaction of seeing that happen can do so without having to edit the game themselves.

Maybe Raven surviving and winning that battle could be the "creative liberties" for that Tale?

That way it's not canon (well, to this little sidestory which itself is not canon), but people who just want the emotional satisfaction of seeing that happen can do so without having to edit the game themselves.

How would you justify Raven surviving? I'd imagine that Arcard would basically say "Screw you, at least the one who figured me out will be executed" to Erk if that's what you're thinking. Everyone else yes, but even for Creative Liberties I can't really imagine a scenario that Raven could escape from with his life. And if he did, would he feel satisfied? I don't think this would work.

I'm so not used to typing from a laptop...

Erk can stop arcard from killing raven for the same reason he stopped him from killing priscilla. Killing priscilla the adopted daughter of a noble family was bad publicity and killing her brother could exact the same outcome, politically it would be a bad move.

But yeah a creative liberties where Raven is invincible and he kills the entire army would be swank. Wait no scratch that, we need Raven to "hulk out" into the demon king, THEN kill everyone.

Edited by RennacIsUnderrated

But yeah a creative liberties where Raven is invincible and he kills the entire army would be swank. Wait no scratch that, we need Raven to "hulk out" into the demon king, THEN kill everyone.

What we need is for Lucius to get killed by a random ballista bolt (because the prince thought he was too girly), causing Raven to go into rage mode and butcher all of the Etrurians. Everyone else can just sit back and watch the murder-fest...

Or Raven can die because that's how the story's supposed to end and I'll just make the optional second part actually impossible to overcome (which was always the intent).

Or Raven can die because that's how the story's supposed to end and I'll just make the optional second part actually impossible to overcome (which was always the intent).

They were referring to having those variants be a creative liberty. Obviously the canonical ending in this game would be Raven biting the bullet.

just hack the game and make your own creative liberties

people have hacked the hacks before, and it's not really any morally worse than hacking the original games, so people can't really bitch about it and expect people to take them seriously (thieves stealing from other thieves is a beautiful thing)

plus I'm sure Arch would be flattered to see his fans giving the game alternate character endings he didn't intend, kappa