Lord Raven's HM run

Lord Raven

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can never stand the animations on regular speed. Wish this game had an option to make them always fast-forward on their own.

It's really retarded that it doesn't, considering every other option it has. It lets you preset the camera before battle but not fast forwarding.

The animations at regular speed are soooooo slow it's almost as if they were meant to be at the fast-forward speed.

• 2 weeks later...

dondons making a joke see, i'm a physics major

and yes, i've been really busy lately, i've barely been on IRC as is

Ah, well I hope you can get back soon. I really enjoy your videos, but real life is more important so good luck ^-^

• 2 months later...

Finals end next Tuesday. I'm pretty much home by the end of next week. You know this means right? Another video! Also I bought an iPhone 5 like a month ago, so better camera too :)

Just an update. I keep getting all these PMs and comments and I wasn't aware people were a fan of my straight-laced commentating and at times, my really dry sense of humor.

Nice! I haven't commented on your play through before, but I really enjoy it. It's vanilla and informative, and you don't take long when strategizing either. Do you plan to keep the animations off still? I like the brisk pace when you do.

I plan on doing player phase animations (need to compromise between the animation lovers and the people who like to skip them), but if that gets to be too bothersome for me I'll just turn on select animations.

Edited by Lord Raven

I plan on doing player phase animations (need to compromise between the animation lovers and the people who like to skip them), but if that gets to be too bothersome for me I'll just turn on select animations.

I actually like it the way it is. We can see the animations but we don't have to see the repetitive enemy phase.

Alright so I'm at home! I'll try to make a video tonight. No promises...

EDIT: No promises indeed.. i'm going to bed not long after my dad gets home :/

Edited by Lord Raven

• 3 weeks later...

btw - I'm doing a lot of grinding now so I can have powerful children characters. But this grinding is for units I haven't used in my main playthrough. So after I do that, I'll be good to go to start recording- I was going to do Children Gaidens. Will post stats as soon as I'm done.