Lord Raven's HM run

Lord Raven

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah nice my attention whoring worked.

I'll see if I can get around 2-3 videos every week. No promises though, but if I get into the routine then I should be set. My semester looks like it'll be incredibly busy so no guarantees.

I love the animations! I usually turn them off while playing, but they're so fluid and awesome in this game it would be a shame to skip them. I have been watching all your videos and without owning the game myself, watching all the battles are the best I can get atm. Your playthrough has the only english commentary I could find on youtube.

I love the animations! I usually turn them off while playing, but they're so fluid and awesome in this game it would be a shame to skip them. I have been watching all your videos and without owning the game myself, watching all the battles are the best I can get atm. Your playthrough has the only english commentary I could find on youtube.

As much as the animations are nice, I don't need to see them either. There was a point in which I really wanted to see them, but I've watched them with your play through. If you could turn them on for one map when you get someone new, that would be awesome!

I just don't see the point of watching somebody else play the game if they're going to take out the only exciting part. Without the action all you have is LR clicking squares, and it's not like the battles are unbearably long like in PoR or RD anyway.

A lot of people like seeing the map design and everything in action. To me, personally, the animations start to drag the game out a little bit and I can see why others would be annoyed. I can't please everyone, but at this point since I'm tired as shit I have to sacrifice something to make the entire process faster.

I think the fairest compromise - thanks to someone on Youtube reminding me - is player phase only animations. That way you don't see these massive enemy phases and their animations. Fair compromise?

Yeah typically on Enemy Phase I go off the camera to do something else real quick which is why you see an occasional one that isn't forwarded.

Anyways, I'll continue again this weekend depending on my workload.