I'm such an idiot

I can do the thing where you slide up a doorframe if it's narrow enough by putting your back against one side and your feet against the other.

Or at least I did it like 10 years ago.

When I was in elementary or middle school one of my friends punched a hole in another friend's wall during a birthday party.

Once I smashed a lightbulb in a low ceiling with a poolstick by accident.

Me and my brother got in a fight once and somehow I got a bloody scratch over one eye. No idea how it happened since he didn't have sharp nails.

I've gotten bloody head wounds from ramming my head against the wall while doing backstroke once or twice.

Uhhhh

Once I hid in a closet for something like 45 minutes to over an hour and my friends thought I had left the closet and the room by the time I came out.

That wasn't even when I weas a little kid either.

Edited by L1049

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I'm sorry it's just

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Don't worry, I did 3 things similar............

1) Playing with a toy bow and arrow, I shot my clock off the wall (For the record, I wasn't even aiming at it).

2) I was getting annoyed at my buzzer that is screwed onto my wall, so I hit it, but it fell off the wall, leaving a hole in my wall.

3) At someone's house, I hid in a cupboard, and whilst trying to leave it, I left a massive dent in the floor.

Edited by GoldenEmblem7

you need a running start. don't just stand there and kick the fucking wall noob. stay on your toes, use athletic tennis shoes that are lightweight + provide grip & keep a low center of gravity => then be ready to backflip jump & land on your feet when you get to the top.

p.s. to get a feel for it, it's easier to start off running sideways instead of straight up. we were doing 3-4 steps running lateral as freshmen in high school

That ain't no black belt training I ever got taught <:

we just got running, sparring, running, pushups, running, crunches, running, running, continuous sparring, form demonstrations, and running.

We had a special one-off class that taught the "lean on back, push off floor" method of getting up from one's back, which my masters called "the Jackie Chan," but I was always shit at it.

These stories remind me of when my dad punched a huge hole in the wall after getting mad at his boss.

Since my parents were (and still are) weird, they made me and my brother play a game to find the hole after we came home from school that day.

I love my childhood memories! laugh.gif

That ain't no black belt training I ever got taught <:

we just got running, sparring, running, pushups, running, crunches, running, running, continuous sparring, form demonstrations, and running.

We had a special one-off class that taught the "lean on back, push off floor" method of getting up from one's back, which my masters called "the Jackie Chan," but I was always shit at it.

not trianing something we got tuaght on the side

You know those little dome things that go over the lights in a lot of bedrooms? I ALWAYS break them. I once only had one for a week. Another one broke while I was putting it on. Dropped it. It got to the point where it started being funny.

One time I was holding a lightsaber, on the phone with my girlfriend, and threw my arm up. Broke it.

One time I was throwing a bouncy ball around my room. Broke it.

One time I was stick-fighting my friend in my room. Broke it.

One time I was on my computer doing something frustrating, I guess. Threw a bottle at the wall, it ricocheted and broke it. That was the best one. Other than the lightsaber one. Because it fell on my back and shattered. Surprisingly didn't hurt at all.

One time I was holding a lightsaber, on the phone with my girlfriend, and threw my arm up. Broke it.

One time I was throwing a bouncy ball around my room. Broke it.

One time I was stick-fighting my friend in my room. Broke it.

One time I was on my computer doing something frustrating, I guess. Threw a bottle at the wall, it ricocheted and broke it. That was the best one. Other than the lightsaber one. Because it fell on my back and shattered. Surprisingly didn't hurt at all.

Hey Gatrie, the Greil Mercenaries are reviving our old production of Sweeney Todd. Wanna play Mrs. Lovett agin?