Etrian Odyssey Mafia - Game Over

Grace

Plus, I always ask people to restate their reasoning. Typically because their reiteration is a lot more condensed and concise.

Not really sure if you asked this, but I saw "he asked for reasoning that was already explained", so...

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really read the thread thoroughly. Interesting to see how you responded, though. Why are you voting Core?

You should at get your numbers correct when you're going to say "x did y". If you're going to say "you were the third person to do that", it's pretty relevant to know, yes, she was actually the third person to do that- a quick control+f, again, would tell you this. If you found out by doing this that, oops, you were wrong, you can easily fix that. Mistakes aren't necessarily scummy, but that doesn't mean making them- especially for a reason like not reading the thread enough even less than 24 hours into the day- is a good idea. The vote itself was also pretty poor alongside with the facts being simply incorrect.

I'm voting core because I hadn't remembered to unvote from earlier, which I will do now because I don't think he's a very good lynch choice atm.

##Unvote: Delirium

I'm not going to vote again yet, though so far Cam looks pretty much completely awful.

I don't want to vote Cam because I have no idea what he means.

I'm not sure if I agree with Rapier's vote on Elie. He already acknowledged his mistake (I guess), not much more is gonna be gained by placing another vote on him.

I don't like how Rein unvoted, called someone scummy, and then didn't vote them

##Unvote, ##Vote: Rein

I was tempted to post a "if you think I'm scummy, vote me!" bit, directed at him, but I figured that would sound horrible.

Thoughts on game so far:

Cam doesn't give two shits right now.

Iris and Shinori are most likely intown fighting right now and are making a big deal out of nothing.

Surprised no one has complained about RVS being useless yet (I guess Shinori kinda complained but not really) since that usually takes us out of the RVS stage (usually at the cost of the person who complains though).

Elieson uses weird logic but it's fairly normal of him so I'm not sure what to think yet. Need more time to get a better read on him. doubt

Core looks townish so far in the two posts he's had.

Gonna give Aere the benefit of the doubt for the lack of reading before posting.

##Unvote

I'll be back later I'm going to bed. Night everyone.

HI EVERYONE! SORRY I'M LATE!

Cam, WTFareyoudoing? scorri has a point about randclaiming - by saying stupid stuff like that for no reason I can see, you're telling the mafia "I'm not a doctor/cop", which helps them to narrow down who to target. If you are something that kills on target or something, you say so plainly - otherwise, don't drop hints. And to everyone else - other people's roles are largely none of your business.

Shinori, the point is to prod someone into doing something, mostly by forcing interactions with people. Someone who interacts with no one is a damn good kill - town isn't left with their interactions to read later. BTW, this applies to all of you.

Paperblade, postgame. I think people need to read what we had to say about them, so we don't get Xenoblade the Second: Facepalm Edition.

Core's two posts are a bit worrying, content-wise; most of the game has said something of substance. I know your style is more passive, so please try to step it up. Again, assuming you're town and end up dead, we don't see your interactions with people. Rein, you're a bit better than Core at this point, but you can stand to interact a bit more, too.

The person who worries me the most is this one.

##Vote: Helios

One RVS, two fluff, and one opinion dump with no effort to interact with anyone. Even if this is my first post, I think I've left enough for people to quote me and respond to it.

I could've posted more but I would've ended up just repeating what others have said, because they beat me to it.

You shouldn't have claimed cam, but it's too late for that.

Rein's assessment of Cam seems shallow. I don't see how this makes him more likely to be mafia. Unless you just meant that he is awful in general, which I sort of agree with.

I'm off to work now, hopefully there's something substantial to respond to when I get back.

I could've posted more but I would've ended up just repeating what others have said, because they beat me to it.

You shouldn't have claimed cam, but it's too late for that.

Rein's assessment of Cam seems shallow. I don't see how this makes him more likely to be mafia. Unless you just meant that he is awful in general, which I sort of agree with.

I'm off to work now, hopefully there's something substantial to respond to when I get back.

If you agree with what people say, then you agree. You don't want to do this all the time, or it's gonna look sheepish. However, this kind of sentiment doesn't tell me WHAT you agree with, other than Cam claiming stupidly.

#unvote Cam

Well. I was more hoping just for a second round of clarification, not a full blown PGO claim.

I'm not exactly putting a PGO lynch at the top of my priorities list. It's not a safe claim for the whole game though. Cam, just because you chained that doesn't give you an out to be lazy.

Based on what I've seen so far, I'm hesitant to blindly believe this roundabout "a granny ability" PGO claim. I also think Helios is being generally useless, and Core is being more.

That being said; Core, Helios...do you think anyone its actually scummy? Because at this point, I think at least one of you are.

##Vote Core

##Finger Of Suspicion on Helios

Core, what you said on Cam's claim was a complete waste of space. I'm really gonna be surprised if you blindly believe a PGO claim for being a PGO claim.

I wouldn't test it myself, whether I could or not. However, there isn't a rule that says "PGO IS ALWAYS TOWN".

I'd kind of like to see more opinions on this claim though, as well as answers to my questions from Core/Helios/anyone else who feels like clarifying any scum suspicions that that have.

I wouldn't test it myself, whether I could or not. However, there isn't a rule that says "PGO IS ALWAYS TOWN".

I'd kind of like to see more opinions on this claim though, as well as answers to my questions from Core/Helios/anyone else who feels like clarifying any scum suspicions that that have.

Not really liking the last two posts from you. Nothing in my role PM confirms or denies Cam's role, and there was no need to say anything about your own role. Can't we move on?

To further my " hey, do you have scumreads?" questionairre; Hey scorri. What's goin on?

Current people I want to hear scumreads from: Scorri, Core, Helios

Current Scumreads: #1, Core

Sorry, I've been a little distracted by another game. Currently, I don't have a ton of reads as most people are landing solidly in neutral. Uh eclipse is leaning more town right now, Cam and Shinori are slightly more scum. I dunno about Core. Besides that... I don't really know. Sorry.