Etrian Odyssey Mafia - Game Over

Grace

Assuming you're not being serious here (sarcasm doesn't transfer well over the net, huh?), because that'd be hypocritical of you.

iris is accusing me scumscumscum

is that obvious enough

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People care but your vote on him was stupid even as RVS or a normal vote. RVS vote on someone that supposedly "doesn't care" isn't going to get a reaction and isn't going to get us out of RVS. And if it was an actual vote then that was poor logic and had no real reasoning behind it.

Either way the vote looks bad.

^^ Hey, some people talk like that and are serious, y'know. :/

People care but your vote on him was stupid even as RVS or a normal vote. RVS vote on someone that supposedly "doesn't care" isn't going to get a reaction and isn't going to get us out of RVS. And if it was an actual vote then that was poor logic and had no real reasoning behind it.

Either way the vote looks bad.

Honestly Shinori, you're just grasping at straws. I don't think the vote was bad, but I never did understand how you think: If Cam gets votes, unless he's some crap role that wants to be lynched, he's going to start caring, obviously.

Okay by that thinking.

>Everyone votes him for not caring during RVS.

>Eventually starts to care says he will has no argument to really state though to make people unvote him since it's all RVS for not caring.

>Means he has to give some sort of info, find someone else that is scum or be forced to claim

>If everyone votes Cam for RVS not caring it's hard to find scum

>Cam claims cause of stupid RVS

>Benefits mafia more than town.

Explain to me how multiple people voting Cam will actually be beneficial besides him saying "I care." and making a big wall of fluff to show that he cares.

i care

fluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluffflufffluff

Did I tell everyone to vote for him and stop discussing other people? No. Stop assuming and twisting my words. Cam's just being anti-town, or rather, unhelpful.

##Vote: Shinori

AKA stop trying to say Iris' vote was useless and we should scumhunt with no info. We get info by voting, and RVSing kind of helps on the start.

Also hi.

As per usual, Shinori is being incoherent but I don't think it's scummy so I'm going to ignore it.

Rapier, do you think Shinori might be mafia or do you just want to pressure him into being more productive?

Forgive me for being a tad curious. "Don't target me" includes everything from scans to protection to kills to buffs. There is a lot to want to avoid. If you are miller, just say "don't investigate me, I'm miller".

You could stand to specify things a tad more, and for that,

##Unvote Aere

##Vote CT075

Forgive me for being a tad curious. "Don't target me" includes everything from scans to protection to kills to buffs. There is a lot to want to avoid. If you are miller, just say "don't investigate me, I'm miller".

i'm not miller

but doc protection doesn't even work on me so that's just a waste of an action

scans are a bad idea for certain reasons

also are you claiming that you have a buff or whatever

Hey guys, hey guys. I have this awesome idea where we *don't* all start dropping hints or claiming D1. I've heard that it turns out to be really helpful for the town when the mafia doesn't have all of our roles by then end of D2. But you know. Maybe not.

*sigh* Or, you know. We could all start dropping more hints. AKA stop saying things about your role. Seriously guys, telling things about your role within the first day of the game is only helpful to the mafia.

Hey guys, hey guys. I have this awesome idea where we *don't* all start dropping hints or claiming D1. I've heard that it turns out to be really helpful for the town when the mafia doesn't have all of our roles by then end of D2. But you know. Maybe not.

Yeah it'd be so much better if people ran into a nexus or PGO or whatever the fuck Cam is