Worst chats you were in?

marcus90

Personally. I find italian chat the worst of the bunch.

Okay, so, I'm Italian and sometimes I'd like to chat in Italian language too, cause, you know, you may find interesting people that speaks your own language. Usually, you meet worthless people that is passive-aggressive and works with their frustration behind a computer and start mocking at you with their equally idiotical friends that are full of shit from the bowels up to the esofagus.

And this people usually claims to be 30-40 years old. Are they a bunch of Tourette people, autistical people maybe? How the hell are they even tolerated? They flame continouisly and hare a bane to other users cause they cooperate to be the bitch ass negus they are. I like when I get my revenge and PM them to death with lot's of strong swearing, cause they have to know they are rejects of society that nobody will like.

That is my experience with those kind of chats I consider the worst: the Italian ones, full of bullshitted people you really can't chat with, that starts behind ass the moment they notice you are not ass like them. 'Cause you know, Italian people, usually, is made of frustrated people that in their youth couldn't even manage to be smart enough to tell themselves "when I'm grown up, I want to be a better person".

Are they a bunch of Tourette people, autistical people maybe?

If they are..... =b

serenes forest IRC chat. Nobodies on when I go on.

So another impatient 13th, huh?

I don't remember most of the other chatrooms I've been on. SFIP chat sometimes has some good users on there and it makes me like to go on sometimes ^~^ Some of them I never really talk to otherwise! So I don't really find it that bad.

Personally. I find italian chat the worst of the bunch.

Okay, so, I'm Italian and sometimes I'd like to chat in Italian language too, cause, you know, you may find interesting people that speaks your own language. Usually, you meet worthless people that is passive-aggressive and works with their frustration behind a computer and start mocking at you with their equally idiotical friends that are full of shit from the bowels up to the esofagus.

And this people usually claims to be 30-40 years old. Are they a bunch of Tourette people, autistical people maybe? How the hell are they even tolerated? They flame continouisly and hare a bane to other users cause they cooperate to be the bitch ass negus they are. I like when I get my revenge and PM them to death with lot's of strong swearing, cause they have to know they are rejects of society that nobody will like.

That is my experience with those kind of chats I consider the worst: the Italian ones, full of bullshitted people you really can't chat with, that starts behind ass the moment they notice you are not ass like them. 'Cause you know, Italian people, usually, is made of frustrated people that in their youth couldn't even manage to be smart enough to tell themselves "when I'm grown up, I want to be a better person".

So this is a trollpost, right?

I knew one Italian dude on WCIII who was super awesome. He did act rather angry at times but always in funny and likable ways, and I got a strong feeling a good portion of it was put on.

Uh I barely go on any chats. But I've seen some absolutely horrible chats in sidebars on some sites. Just absolutely horrible. I usually don';t even notice them though.

The best chat is the top-site chat on Silver Blade.