Am I a Mary Sue?

Integrity

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're trying really really really hard for not taking this seriously you know

So if this is the truth, you should stop trying so hard =b And if you are lying, you're blowing your cover quite easily

I don't see how 4-5 replies makes me seem I'm trying hard, to be honest. I'm just having a little fun with Sparkles lol.

Are you his girlfriend?

I don't see how 4-5 replies makes me seem I'm trying hard, to be honest. I'm just having a little fun with Sparkles lol.

Are you his girlfriend?

It's not really about that quantity... It's the elaborate "I must prove you wrong but I'm still only joking lol"'s

And no I'm Kitty's soul sister which makes him my soul brother so I have to stick up for him =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

It's not really about that quantity... It's the elaborate "I must prove you wrong but I'm still only joking lol"'s

And no I'm Kitty's soul sister which makes him my soul brother so I have to stick up for him =3

Use a condom.

There's nothing wrong with condoms but why would you just get one out then throw it away for no reason??? They don't grow on trees you know

There's nothing wrong with condoms but why would you just get one out then throw it away for no reason??? They don't grow on trees you know

In the woods there grew a tree

And a fine, fine tree was he

On that tree there was a limb

And on that limb there was a branch

On that branch there was a nest

And in that nest there was an egg

In that egg there was a bird

And from that bird a feather came

Of that feather was a bed

On that bed there was a girl

And on that girl there was a man

From that man there was a seed

And from that seed there was a

C-C-C-CONDOM BREAKER

boy From that boy there was a man

And for that man there was a grave

From that grave there grew a tree

Edited by L1049

no because real people are multi-faceted and don't fit into cookie-cutter character archetypes

The point of an archetype isn't to perfectly contain people, nor are all archetypes even mono-faceted. This is even true of Fire Emblem archetypes and characters. While the archetype that characters like Hardain, Alvis and Zephiel are recognized to share in may not be realistic, it is multi-faceted in both the individual sense (as in each character is) and in the group sense (the characteristics that the characters commonly or always share are).