Am I a Mary Sue?

Integrity

If you were a Mary Sue then you would be able to make every love you no matter what you do.

I'm going to ignore context and assume this means "sleep with everybody you meet."

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did, in fact. Technically I said "obsessive and weird," not creepy per se, but considering all you did was accuse me of another ad hominem I figured you'd at least have put that behind us like I did. Oh well.

Since when did having a very low opinion of you mean I take the internet seriously, anyhow?

You have a very low opinion of someone over the internet just for not liking Titania and telling you you take the internet too seriously? laugh.gif

Yeah, you're mad.

Edited by Aeine

You have a very low opinion of someone over the internet just for not liking Titania and telling you you take the internet too seriously? laugh.gif

Yeah, you're mad.

Oh, no, it's only tangentially related to that. I have a very low opinion of you because to my eye you conduct yourself like an insufferable ass about nearly everything. Even when you're actually right about things, I don't want you to be right because you present the facts in the :smug:gest fashion possible. That's why I have a low opinion of you.

EDIT: In short, I have a low opinion of you because I'm petty, not because of that silly Titania dispute of God knows how long ago.

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

Oh, no, it's only tangentially related to that. I have a very low opinion of you because to my eye you conduct yourself like an insufferable ass about nearly everything. Even when you're actually right about things, I don't want you to be right because you present the facts in the :smug:gest fashion possible. That's why I have a low opinion of you.

EDIT: In short, I have a low opinion of you because I'm petty, not because of that silly Titania dispute of God knows how long ago.

Omg, you're taking this really seriously aren't you?

:smug:

integ you should just return the favor

you can't make me

EDIT: anyway, arguing with Aeine is a good alternative to writing about Kashmir.

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

I'm going to ignore context and assume this means "sleep with everybody you meet."

Now I know

what they were saying when they said that INteg had alot of personal experience.......

Omg, you're taking this really seriously aren't you?

You're trying really really really hard for not taking this seriously you know

So if this is the truth, you should stop trying so hard =b And if you are lying, you're blowing your cover quite easily

this is fftf, no one actually gives an honest shit around here

anything that looks like it probably isn't

Not exactly, I know people try using that excuse too~ Even though in your case you might not be trying to use it as an excuse I feel though that if people aren't regulars to FFtF or just aren't regulars to anywhere that is similar to FFtF, then they wouldn't be used to not taking things seriously because they stay in the more serious areas XD And if the people talking are people I don't recognize then they are not regulars here ^~^ Take Aeine for example, I have no idea who that is x3

As far as I see, yeah it does look like you tend to not be very calm over things you don't like integ xb But doesn't mean I don't like you~

You can love your computer and still stab the screen.

Unless you're not on a desktop.

He's always on a desktop but he owns both =3

But some people can restrain themselves from stabbing their screens~ Not everyone lacks self-restraint xb Like me

Even though I don't even get that angry, I know if I ever did I wouldn't punch the screen because I think that's stupid XD Even though I do do stupid things but sometimes I know better

Edited by Freohr Datia