Theatre Mafia GAME OVER

Snike

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weapons: I'm assuming you're *not* being serious here?

And meh.

##Vote:Manix

I'm confident in this lynch and if people (aka Weapons) want to end this phase early fine. I don't think we should, but we're currently getting no where new so... *shrug*

^ Weapons can't hammer since he's the first vote on Manix. ;/

That's not the point. The point is you dragged it out.

What did I drag out and how did I do so? That's what I'm wondering, now.

Isn't this like the 30th time Manix has claimed lynch bomb? It doesn't work. People are so paranoid. I would hammer Manix, but Weapons has offered.

Isn't this like the 30th time Manix has claimed lynch bomb? It doesn't work. People are so paranoid. I would hammer Manix, but Weapons has offered.

but this time I'm actually lynchbomb, sooooo yeah

it's kinda awkward

##Vote: Manix

Okay, I made my resolve. Since you have been scattering sign-posts that say "Lynch me" all over the place while pointing at yourself, allow me to oblige.

Marth: Because he offered to? Also because I've been less suspicious of him for a while now due to his increase in serious posts?

However you never mentioned an update of your read on Weapons until like now. Also if a suspect offers to hammer, shouldn't you be more suspicious of him, not less suspicious? If suspicion=srsness then a lot of people here including Manix are not suspicious because they're srs about their reads. Finally, keyword is 'less suspicious.' You don't let a suspect do whatever he wants, do you? You can't say that nothing can ever come from the next 10 hours or so.

(No penalty will be applied to Bluedoom. Mistakes happen, it was a minute after phase end, oh well.)

End-of-Day-2 votals

Manix 8 (Weapons, Prims, BBM Paperblade, Iris, SStSSS, Rapier, Manix, scorri, Rapier)

Serious Bananas 2 (Shinori, Delirium, scorri, Shinori)

scorri 1 (Iris, Paperblade, BBM, Bluedoom)

WoMC 1 (Scorri, Shinori, Aere)

BBM 0 (Aere)

Aere 0 (Delirium)

Prims 0 (Manix, Shinori)

Bluedoom (0) (BBM, Shinori)

So you all see this funny guy Manix and you kicked him out because he was an asshole.

Dear Manix,

You are Jim, SCUM Hooker.

You are one of the most disrespectful movie patrons known to the internet. You constantly talk, text, and eat obnoxiously whenever you’re in a movie theatre, and once the film’s complete, you get up, spill your drink on the floor, and leave your garbage in that sea of liquid before leaving the cinema and giving whoever’s cleaning the theatre hell (and occasionally a snack pack to the head). This, of course, makes you the perfect member for the Scumstomers, so that they can throw a wrench in the RC’s cruddy clockwork.

During the Night, you may reply to your role PM with ##Night X - Ruin <USER>’s night. You will apply years of experience and create an exceptional mess for USER to clean up, preventing them from completing their night action.

You are allied with the Scumstomers. You win if all threats are eliminated.

You all cheer because this is pretty good news.

It is now Night 2. Remember there is no discussion during the night phase! Day 3 will begin whenever Snike decides I guess (probably 24 hours). Have a good evening.

I'M GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIVES A MISERABLE HELL, EVEN IN DEATH

AAAARRRRRGGGHHH CURSE YOU REX

in other unrelated news; can I not roll scum for like the next few games, thanks

out of the last 5 games I've played, I've rolled scum 4 times ;/

Edited by Manix

After a hard night's work (Expendables sold out both sets, and thanks to papercuts, you only had 3 concessions staff), you all retire for the night. In the morning, before the doors opened, you once again congregated in the lobby. Unfortunately, it seemed that there was No Aere. In your search for Aere, you decided do search outside the building for Aere. You found him, but sadly, he was devoid of air. And a healthy spine. And a pulse.

Aere has died. He was Liz, REX Tracker.

Dear Aere,

You are Liz, REX Tracker.

You are the Guardian of The Podium, that sacred threshold between lobby and theatres. None shall pass, unless they have a pass or they work at Rex Cinemas FFtF. Even if that is the case, you will keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t defile this wonderfully shoddily-rebuilt theatre.

During the Night, you may reply to your role PM with ##Night X - I’m watching you, <USER>. You will use the vantage of your esteemed throne to observe USER’s every movement. As a result, you will learn who USER has visited at the end of the night.

You are allied with Rex Cinemas. You win if all threats are eliminated.

The survivors summarily gave Liz a funeral by popper sacrifice, and proceeded on to beginning another quest for vengeance against the Scumstomers.

It is now Day 3. With 12 alive, it should take 7 votes to lynch. Day 3 will end on August 22nd, at midnight GMT-4, or whenever a host witnesses a hammer.

Carrion.

Edited by Snike

k so I'll leave this here because who knows what might happen while I'm asleep

I'm town deputy. Yeah I got to do stuff last night since Elie died. I scanned Paper and got a town result.

take this how you will

This.