Theatre Mafia GAME OVER

Snike

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prims, why did you feel the need to correct your wording there? To me, it seemed perfectly fine the first time.

First time looked more like "are you scum" than "do you scan scum".

Don't care much for scorri case, also Kaoz's content reads eh because he's basically ignoring the scum flip in all his cases which make them pretty uninteresting for D3 where we have more to work with. I should probably re-read scorri anyway but I don't expect to be particularly enthused about voting her.

I believe there are 4 votes on Rapier (Paper, Iris, Marth, Shinori), 3 votes on me (Strawman, Weapons, Scorri), 2 votes on Core/Wen (BBM, Prims), and 1 on Scorri (SB/Kaoz).

Although I wouldn't be against a Scorri lynch, she hasn't shown up for a while and I'd rather not lynch her without her there. But if it came to that I don't think I'd offer to take her place. I'd like to see Wen lynched, preferably, then Scorri, and then Rapier last, as I have a feeling he is not scum. Plus, I don't like the case against him at all; it consists of two waffly posts, inactivity, and then sticking up for himself rather than simply getting lynched while he waits for a sub.

There's a reason you have a gut read. Dig in and put that into words.

@Kaoz, I did.

Honestly, I may be tunneling BBM, but I still feel like day 2 was ultrabad and that he's trying score points with town.

I've read over Rapier and am not getting much either way (content when exists and town-ish emotions vs filler and scum-ish voice). Would prefer a BBM lynch, but the way things are going, I'll switch for the deadline.

Atm BBM/rapier is either:

A. both town and it's in town fighting and stuffs

B. Distancing two scum or something with their weird buddying/vouching for each other.

C. One town and the other scum buddying trying to look town or something. IDK.

I'm more inclined to believe at least one is town which means B or C but it still seems weird.

Kaoz please vote someone that's actually going to be lynched

At the time I posted, I don't think her lynch was quite out of the question. While there were no votes on her (apparently, I did think she had one), quite a few people expressed support of it and there was still a decent amount of time until deadline. Of course only like five people showing up since then and her not even being one of those makes things a little more complicated.

Anyways...

##Unvote

##Vote: Kopfjager (L-3)

After reading over both his and Rapier's posts again, I'm not really getting anything great from either to be honest. Rapier's Manix vote doesn't strike me as particularly terrible and I prefer the rest of his content over Core/Wen's. Still finding Core more disinterested than anything which doesn't help, but disliking Wen being empty and more waiting for others to do something instead of trying to accomplish something himself, so that tips the scale slightly towards him in my eyes.

Also, I don't expect to be around for deadline.

If BBM flips scum after hard defending Rapier like this I would be extremely suspicious of Rapier

Which leads me to believe it is a stupid thing to do as scum!BBM. I'm not saying he is Town, but I'm saying this is bad.

I'll try to ISO the players that are most likely going to be lynched later, then I'll vote. Sorry, I can't really do much.

Probably because you've been on several times and haven't said anything after a weird end Day 1, then requested a sub, then stuck around to defend yourself

.... Are you really justifying Marth's reasoning for himself? You may think that I'm scum who plays badly and lurks and requested a sub out of incompetence, but I'm not going to let someone lynch me without giving their reasoning.

Either way, my role is not that important, so I'd rather be voted over BBM. I have to think about Wen, however. I didn't read any of her posts.

If BBM flips scum after hard defending Rapier like this I would be extremely suspicious of Rapier

Speaking completely objectively, if Person A hard-defended Person B and then flipped scum, I'd be less suspicious of Person B and not more, because my first thought would be that Person A was buddying up to Person B to make them look worse after Person A's flip. Certainly, that's what I'd do in my position as scum.

But Rapier's said that he doesn't have that great a role, so in that case I'd probably lynch him over me, if there's no chance of getting a power role lynched instead. But Wen is a guy, Rapier.

Ehh, my actions make sense to me.

Votals

BBM (3): Ducky, Weapons, Iris, KopfJager, scorri (L-4)

Rapier (4): Prims, Bluedoom, Paperblade, Shinori, Prims, Iris (L-3)

Kopfjager (3): Prims, BBM, Prims, Kaoz (L-4)

Bluedoom (1): BBM, Scorri, SB

Serious Bananas (0): Shinori, Weapons, Bluedoom

Shinori (0): Paperblade

Scorri (0): Kaoz

Paperblade, Shinori. Go ISO Core and Wen then tell me why Rapier is a better lynch than them. I'd like to know why Weapons doesn't care about Corelynch too since that entire player slot is one of the most blatant cases of lurkscum I've seen in a while.

interjection: Snike's phase extension post would imply 2 hours 50 but the topic subtitle indicates 3 hours 50

so in other words, don't ask me

GMT-4 is Snike's time, not EST. It's 2 hours and 36 minutes from this post.

Edited by Strider

Frankly between rapier and corepafsdhfkjdsfwhateverhisnameis I think rapier is better because he's been lurky he's been scummy and because of this BBM/rapier buddying it would give more info on that situation. Do you feel that rapier is town Prims? Like are you so sure that he is town that you disagree with lynching him over core when it seems more beneficial for info to lynch him especially since i feel he's more likely to flip scum.

I think Core's play was a lot scummier than Rapier's, not because of what he's done, but rather because of what he hasn't done (which is pretty much anything).

I'm okay with Rapier lynch but would rather lynch the lurkscum!

Prims look at it this way.

Between lurk scum that hasn't helped at all and doesn't have many interactions or reads.

or

A scum that has reads and interactions with multiple people in the game.

Which lynch is more beneficial?