Theatre Mafia GAME OVER

Snike

I switched my vote because keeping it on Manix wasn't doing anything. I voted him so that he'd answer my question. He didn't answer it satisfactorily, which is why I still find him suspicious, but we're so far away from a lynch right now that I can easily switch it back later when the purpose of the vote becomes to secure a lynch. But I suppose you're right when you say that my vote's not being useful prodding Marth either. He won't see it until he reads the thread, and he'll certainly make a post then.

So I'm going to switch to Scorri. She has a lot of activity, but she hasn't really done anything. Her initial posts were RVS, and then she made a couple posts just asking other people what they felt without actually saying anything herself. And her first real post, directed at Weapons, doesn't make sense to me. She admits that the game hadn't really started before D1 ended due to modkill, but still finds Weapons suspicious for posting fluff. Like you said, Scorri, there was barely even anything to talk about at that point- your vote looks like a serious vote with crappy RVS reasoning behind it, and I don't really like it.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Scorri

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Unvote:

##Vote: Prims

I really don't like how prims is acting. He votes manix with an OMGUS saying he was existing fine on day 1, I agree Manix reacted poorly in my eyes and is seemed kind of weird but still. His only posts day one were votes on the psych wagon and SB wagon, that's not really being existent.. I really would like to know what you are thinking prims. How was that actually existing when it was more or less just trolling?

Ok, first off: Paper: I didn't start the role discussion. Bananas did with his thing about the alliance checker. I made one post that was supposed to be a "We can't know anything for sure, just be careful about who you trust, moving on." type post. That didn't happen, so I then tried to be more obvious about it. Your next three posts link to a comment by Shinori? So I'm not sure exactly what those are supposed to be talking about, but yeah. I think the links are broken or something. If you could quote those posts please that'd be helpful. Wrt the post about psych, I didn't like how quickly a wagon was building on him, even if it was a fake wagon. I hate RVS. I think it waste time, especially when a joke wagon like that builds because everyone is just like "Lol lets vote for this person and then do nothing." I hate wasting time, it does nothing helpful for the town.

In that same line, BBM there's a difference between inactivity D1 and posting things that are literally nothing at all related to the game multiple times. We were at the point where we could have started to move out of RVS but Weapons was still just posting youtube links. And at first my vote was more of a prod "start posting serious stuff, come on" but then after his last couple of posts where he dropped a list "here's who i think is town, here's who I think is scum" and then refusal to explain why he thinks someone is scum. At which point I decided to keep my vote on him because he's still refusing to give us posts that actually have content at a point where posts have the ability to have content. So my vote started off semi-serious trying to get a response and turned into a fully serious one when he refused to give the game anything containing content.

Ok. I'll concede that to you. I answered Bananas, and then realized that what I was doing was a)hypocritical since I've never liked talking about roles and b) not a good idea because it's a bad idea to talk about roles and tried to steer discussion away from it. I admit I shouldn't have even started talking about roles and am honestly kinda mad at myself for doing so.

Hmm. Although I still think scorri is kind of suspicious, after reading Weapons' ISO, I have to agree that his content is lacking, though not really scummy. It's been bothering me that Weapons lacks explanation, but I don't disagree with his reads.

Shinori, though not ignoring, you haven't commented on what you think of scorri. Expound on that thought, please and thank you.

Snike/Rein, votals.

Votals

Scorri 2- iris, paperblade

Prims 2- manix, shinori

Manix 2- weapons, prims

Marth 1- bbm

Aere 1- delerium

Weapons 1- scorri

Informal votals, but still votals. I hate votaling from my phone.

FoS: Scorri

Vote stays on weapons but i question that. That seemed really weird. start discussion then.

So you posted that intending for people to jump on you asking about it?

This is part of my thoughts on Scorri still. I don't quite like how she supposedly started discussion, she stated she didn't mean for it to work that way with her getting attention on her so I don't quite like what she did on day 1. Also hypocritical and all that. But I feel worse about prims/weapons at the moment.

So I'm going to switch to Scorri. She has a lot of activity, but she hasn't really done anything. Her initial posts were RVS, and then she made a couple posts just asking other people what they felt without actually saying anything herself. And her first real post, directed at Weapons, doesn't make sense to me. She admits that the game hadn't really started before D1 ended due to modkill, but still finds Weapons suspicious for posting fluff. Like you said, Scorri, there was barely even anything to talk about at that point- your vote looks like a serious vote with crappy RVS reasoning behind it, and I don't really like it.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Scorri

Vote much? You should probably stop sheeping.

##Vote: BBM Who do you find the scummiest right now?

Can somebody post the ISO links for the players?