So, remember that time myv water got shut off?

Elieson

Yea. Currently on hold, fighting over my $280 deposit that they are saying I never paid (last year).

Some dad this makes me look like. :/

If I'm pissy or bouncy today, let it be known that this is why.

Daughter is at school (daycare), per normal. Son is with me at work, milking WIFI, so all should work. I managed to get enough $ together to play catchup and electricity should be on sometime today.

It's approx 97° right now...my poor baking house :( i'l have to check back later and kick on the AC so my house isn't a furnace for the kids tonight.

read my sig, you derp.

Gonna take my work break and rush home quick, to see if it's back ok.

Damn texas is hot.

When our water went out, I happened to.have 3 ice bags. Made kraft dinner and lasgana that night with Ice Water.

Currently stuck behind a train. Like 3 blocks from home. Arggh.

Aand...nothing :(. I managed to set up the inside with enough shade to render a 74° in the house, which isn't bad. Refrigeration is holding fine so far, too, and power company says 4~5 hrs max (they also said 6 hrs ago it'd be back up, but yea).

7:42am. Lost power.

7:16pm. Son imitates He-man with his Nerf sword, shouting "I have the POWER!"

7:17pm. Son strikes the Nintendo64 by accident with his Nerf sword, somehow triggering the reactivation of our electricity.

7:20pm. Son returns from outside, short of breath from repeatedly shouting "I /AM/ He-Man!" to our various hispanic neighbors.

I now have Elecricity Insurance, in the form of a 10 year old boy. Power being shut off is now no longer a fear of mine.

Best conclusion to a bad day.

7:17pm. Son strikes the Nintendo64 by accident with his Nerf sword, somehow triggering the reactivation of our electricity.

7:20pm. Son returns from outside, short of breath from repeatedly shouting "I /AM/ He-Man!" to our various hispanic neighbors.

I now have Elecricity Insurance, in the form of a 10 year old boy. Power being shut off is now no longer a fear of mine.

...No rep button...

awesome