SRW J

MacLovin

Having a good time with Mazinger Z and RADMAC running around killing shit.

Kinda want more tips though, on the chapter with the Walking Stick and the Full Metal Panic Units joining.

Also, what are the Units to stay away from, and how do I use the Gernsback mechs without screwing up.

And Dancougar too, such a boss but he's basically Mazinger Z without the armour.

MAzinger Z is now my favorite Mech.

I think maxing out the EN upgrades was a good idea.

Also, I've heard Mazinkaiser is in SRW J, do Zs upgrades transfer to Mazinkaizer?

Also, RADMAC is epic win.

MAzinger Z is now my favorite Mech.

I think maxing out the EN upgrades was a good idea.

Also, I've heard Mazinkaiser is in SRW J, do Zs upgrades transfer to Mazinkaizer?

Also, RADMAC is epic win.

yeah all mech upgrades transfer to thier upgraded form, except for the Strike> Freedom upgrade as you still Keep Strike as an Uni

J's a pretty easy SRW but if you want to have an easier time with the game, just use main characters from the series (Kira Yamato for Seed, Domon Kasshu for G gundam) but otherwise you should just play using units you like. One thing you should definitely consider is giving 50 or 100 kills to units you're using that have special skills like...

Dancougar's Instinct

God Gundam's Clarity/G Gundam's Super Mode

Arbalest's Lambda Driver

Layzner's V-Maximum

Mazinkaiser/Great Mazinger's Mazinpower

50 kills grants them the first Ace medal which lets them start with 105 will and 100 kills lets them start with 110. With the Will +10 module and double ace bonus, you can have a God Gundam activate clarity or Dancougar activate Instinct at the very beginning of the battle for example.

Which robot did you start with btw?

Edited by Sirius

Also, what are the Units to stay away from, and how do I use the Gernsback mechs without screwing up.

While I'm not a huge fan of most of the Shuffle Alliance in this game, it might be worth stuffing a few upgrades in the way of hp and armor and doge on them, because there are a couple stages where they all show up. That being said, I think their combo attacks might be the strongest in the game...?

I wouldn't bother putting a lot of money into Gundam Seed units besides the Strike Freedom, and Justice when you get it.

I personally love the Layzner team, but unless you're going to use the Buldy, Layzner and Baybull, I wouldn't use either the Buldy or the Baybull past a certain point over other units that can resupply. That being said, if you do go the route that allows upgrading the layzner, the layzner MK II is legitimately sick. It's not as broken as the great zeorymer (which you can't get if you get the layzner mk II), but even the normal zeorymer is pretty great.

And the best unit in the game is boss borot. ALSO you can transfer Boss's team to the GREAT MAZINGER for 3 pilots in great Mazinger!!!!!!

While I'm not a huge fan of most of the Shuffle Alliance in this game, it might be worth stuffing a few upgrades in the way of hp and armor and doge on them, because there are a couple stages where they all show up. That being said, I think their combo attacks might be the strongest in the game...?

Oh man I remember that. For me they were around level 10-20 in that mission you first see Domon use Clarity and thus, rather helpless.

I wouldn't bother putting a lot of money into Gundam Seed units besides the Strike Freedom, and Justice when you get it.

Freedom. Strike Freedom is SEED Destiny, this game only has regular SEED. But yeah, Freedom and Justice Gundams are the 2 best SEED units in the game.

I personally love the Layzner team, but unless you're going to use the Buldy, Layzner and Baybull, I wouldn't use either the Buldy or the Baybull past a certain point over other units that can resupply. That being said, if you do go the route that allows upgrading the layzner, the layzner MK II is legitimately sick. It's not as broken as the great zeorymer (which you can't get if you get the layzner mk II), but even the normal zeorymer is pretty great.

@Bold: Why's that? I only used Layzner MKII and Buldy and the latter was quite fine. It was a decent support unit so i fully upgraded its weapons for Shoulder Cannon support which worked out great.

Freedom. Strike Freedom is SEED Destiny, this game only has regular SEED. But yeah, Freedom and Justice Gundams are the 2 best SEED units in the game.

Ahaha the whole time I watched Gundam Seed I thought the Freedom was called the Strike Freedom XD

@Bold: Why's that? I only used Layzner MKII and Buldy and the latter was quite fine. It was a decent support unit so i fully upgraded its weapons for Shoulder Cannon support which worked out great.

Well, I generally prefer to use a unit that has both repair and supply rather than just one, if I'm principally bringing it for the purpose of repair/supply. And if I'm going to take a unit with only one, I'd rather have supply, being that spirits that heal HP seem to be a lot more common than spirits that heal energy and ammo (admittedly, repair has no morale cost). It might be different if there was a Layzner pilot with great supporting spirits, but it seems to me like besides some cheer/bless, most layzner pilots have sp[irit lists focused around combat. Roanne being the exception. None of them have encourage or devotion.

use the two sol tekkamen

they're the best units in the game

Don't be underestimating the

FERMION CANNON

Edited by L1049

Well, I generally prefer to use a unit that has both repair and supply rather than just one, if I'm principally bringing it for the purpose of repair/supply. And if I'm going to take a unit with only one, I'd rather have supply, being that spirits that heal HP seem to be a lot more common than spirits that heal energy and ammo (admittedly, repair has no morale cost). It might be different if there was a Layzner pilot with great supporting spirits, but it seems to me like besides some cheer/bless, most layzner pilots have sp[irit lists focused around combat. Roanne being the exception. None of them have encourage or devotion.

Ah I see. Personally I prefer having units with Repair over Supply because the former is more flexible due to being a post-move ability while the latter can't be used after moving and the Will reduction means a delay for mech/pilot skills I mentioned earlier. It also helps save a lot of SP and money since using Support Defend can help reduce the number of times you'll need to use Focus on your "Reals"/Dodgy units without having to spend so much money upgrading their mobility..

Ahaha the whole time I watched Gundam Seed I thought the Freedom was called the Strike Freedom XD

They look so much alike. Sometimes I only tell them apart when I see Strike Freedom using its "Fin Funnel" like attacks/capabilities.

Edited by Sirius

Started with the Mech that specialized in EN.

I think it was the Coustwell.

And, I focused all resources on the Mazinger Z.

Maxed out EN/Hp/Armour and.

Nobody told me that I'd have to fight it.

Mazinkaiser like, kept killing everything.

Even Zeorymer, Dancougar, Nadesico and anything else.

Got through it, but I found that the COustwell wasn't doing too well.........so restarting with the GRANTEED!.

Also, I like Mazinger, Tekkaman, Full Metal Panic, and Dancougar mechs.

Shining Gundam and Co. look nice too and Zeorymer is also pretty cool.

Ok, Granteed is OP'd as fuck and turns out that all I really needed to do was.

-Not dump all the resources onto the Mazinger Z.

-Pump weapon upgrades on the Aesti-trio.

-WHen Dancougar arrives, pump EN/Armour/Mobility up, and wait for 130+ willpower.

-Use support bots when appropriate.

Edited by The Gentleman

Started with the Mech that specialized in EN.

I think it was the Coustwell.

Coustwell punches, Granteed slashes, Bellezute shoots (basically).

Nobody told me that I'd have to fight it.

Mazinkaiser like, kept killing everything.

I believe you actually don't want to fight it in that chapter? But ya.

And ya, Granteed kicks butt.

Edited by L1049

Is it wrong that I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of Sharpy's suffering as he describes how the fully-upgraded Mazinkaiser is handing his team their asses on a silver platter? happy.gif

Is it wrong that I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of Sharpy's suffering as he describes how the fully-upgraded Mazinkaiser is handing his team their asses on a silver platter? happy.gif

I gave Mazinger Z maxed out EN/Armour/HP......

fuck.

OH LOOK ZEORYMER DIES.

OH AND NADESICO GOT LIKE-

2-3HKO'D.

haha

commence ragequit.

SB, wrong thread, lol.

Also, Aesti Trio combo spam.

is

the

cheapest

thing

ever.

Haha, I love this.

They fucking cheesed a Steroid-Filled Mazinkaizer.

Ok, now beefed up Aesti squad is troll.

DANCOUGAR AND GRANTEED CANNOT FUCKING HIT THEM.

ahaha.

fuck this shit.

And combo attacks..........

Edited by The Gentleman