What endings would you have made possible in Radiant Dawn?

I think a bad way to act is not acknowledging all the possibilities based on what the game tells us. Admitting something can happen is not the same as believing it's what really happened, secially when those choices contradict each other.

And yes, you're biased. It's safe to say that's fact and not opinion.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, I'm not biased. I will not argue further with you about this.

And I acknowledged that there were other possibilities. I just didn't agree with every one presented in this thread.

You say this with Ike and Elincia kissing in your avatar and your signature claiming that you live only for that pairing.

I'm sure you know what hypocrisy is, right? Every person on the face of the world has a bias. I'm biased towards meat over vegetables, for example. That's my opinion but it's clearly a bias. No person can claim to be unbiased in anything. Especially not you when talking about Ike pairings.

You say this with Ike and Elincia kissing in your avatar and your signature claiming that you live only for that pairing.

I'm sure you know what hypocrisy is, right? Every person on the face of the world has a bias. I'm biased towards meat over vegetables, for example. That's my opinion but it's clearly a bias. No person can claim to be unbiased in anything. Especially not you when talking about Ike pairings.

I don't see in my sig where it says "I live only for IkexElincia." And just because I have an avatar of them kissing and all doesn't mean I'm biased.

And yes, I know what hypocrisy is. And I know I've shown bias on some things in the past, including IkexElincia, in fact. But those were under different circumstances.

Look, I'm tired and I didn't get enough sleep last night for a reason I don't know. This is a silly conversation anyway and I'm done.

Edited by Anacybele

CrashGordon: You do realize that most, if not all, of those pairings do not occur with paired game endings, right? I was referring to pairs that DO only happen by way of A support endings.

Doesn't matter, it doesn't make a difference.

And MicaiahxSothe doesn't count because you can delete their support.

YES THEY DO! THEY FREAKING COUNT!! There's no way they don't, support-deleting be damned!

And I acknowledged that there were other possibilities. I just didn't agree with every one presented in this thread.

Will you seriously quit Lying in that case, if you aren't Biased and do acknowledge those other possibilities that you do not like because they don't involve IkexElincia, then you should be saying this:

Precisely. So you agree that all the possibilities presented in this thread are valid, right?

Some. Not all of them. Sorry, but this is the truth.

On page later you come up with this:

Not agreeing and saying they aren't valid are not the same. So stop you hypocrite behavior and take a 3rd person viewing point. People provide factual evidence that there are more Romantic IkexSoren fics than IkexElincia fics, people state there are different possibilities because Nintendo hasn't made any ending including Ike canon. You refuse to accept that fact. We aren't saying you are wrong, we are saying that you only want to accept your favorite pairing. You however say that some of the other possible pairings with Ike aren't possible at all.

Not willing to accept other possibilities =/= dismissing other possibilities as false.

You say you love IkexElincia, and you don't like IkexSoren. Both of these mean you are biased. Bias against Ikexanythingnotelincia, Bias towards IkexElincia. Having Bias is fine, stating your the thing you are biased towards is the only way is not.

EDIT: Bias from the dictionary:

1 prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair:

Usually unfair, this being personal opinions on fictional romance that may or may not exist the fairness isn't really relevant. However, Prejudice in favor or against one thing, person or group pretty much sums up your whole "I love IkxElincia" & "I dislike IkexSoren"

Edited by Vicious Sal

YES THEY DO! THEY FREAKING COUNT!! There's no way they don't, support-deleting be damned!

And here I thought you were actually debating maturely for once.

Guess I was expecting too much.

On the MicaiahxSothe thing, if it wasn't canon, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have joined with an automatic A support.

I thought everyone would have been aware of this but clearly I was wrong.

Even so, please continue this hilarious discussion everyone. It's quite made my day ;)

On the MicaiahxSothe thing, if it wasn't canon, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have joined with an automatic A support.

I thought everyone would have been aware of this but clearly I was wrong.

Even so, please continue this hilarious discussion everyone. It's quite made my day ;)

I never found nice quotes for my QOTW sig, this topic has given me a year long supply. =]

Ok I'm coming into this argument because it's GENETICS TIME

It's not possible for Paris to be descended from Mist and look like Ike? Well, let's look at this for a moment.

Greil's genetic traits that showed up in his children are the sand-colored hair, and possibly the light colored eyes (it's hard to tell because Greil's kinda squinting).

Elena's genetic traits that showed up in her children are the blue hair and blue eyes. Now, we know that Mist ended up looking like Greil and Ike ended up looking like Elena. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that Ike doesn't have Greil's genes and vice versa. That's not how genetics works.

Mist is a host for the genetic sequences that contain the blue hair and blue eyes. It didn't show up because genetics are weird sometimes, but that doesn't mean she can't have a child with blue hair and blue eyes. It's all dependent on who she has a child with, and Paris has said that he's a descendant, not the direct product.

That means that Mist's great-whatever grandchildren would still be carrying the genes for blue hair and eyes, and depending on who that child marries OR if a genetic mutation happens, BAM, Paris has blue hair and blue eyes and he is a descendant of Ike still because he is related to Mist who continued the lineage. Bam, done. Paris being a product of Mist is explained.

As for Ragnell, it's a Begnion treasure. I don't think Ike would have wanted to keep it if he was leaving Tellius (which was implied).

It can, but it doesn't make the pairing non-canon.

Says who? Last time I checked, there's no official mention from IS or Nintendo regarding whether Sothe and Micaiah's paired ending is what should be considered canonical.

Bear in mind, I like the pairing a lot, but it's in no way in the same level of Sigurd x Diadora, Calill x Largo, or Pent x Louise which are forcibly paired in-game and can't be broken.

Not to mention those pairings don't need supports like IkexSoren. IS has never made a pairing that requires an A support to get officially canonical. That's what I was trying to say earlier.

I spent 10 minutes on my post and it was ignored :C

I am sorry for not giving it the attention it deserves! But how can I say something to it if it has my complete approval? I intend not to go into a discussion with someone whom I agree with.

Pent & Louise actually needs and A support as well, they start with one however, and that one cannot be broken, unlike in fe10. So what you were trying to say earlier wasn't completely correct either =]

Nope. They're already married and pretty much crazy for one another when you meet them. I know, I recently played this part of FE7. And if they start with a A support that can't be broken, why do they have support conversations?

But this topic is on RD, so end of story.

EDIT: Jotaro: You apparently missed the part where I said I no longer wished to discuss that topic. I guess I could've been more specific about that though. My apologies.

Edited by Anacybele

I am sorry for not giving it the attention it deserves! But how can I say something to it if it has my complete approval? I intend not to go into a discussion with someone whom I agree with.

Oh not you, I meant Anacybele lol.

Edit: damn I always miss the good parts. If only I hadn't accidentally slept until 1. My point still stands though, even if you don't want to discuss it or not.

Edited by Jotaro Kujo

Nope. They're already married and pretty much crazy for one another when you meet them. I know, I recently played this part of FE7. And if they start with a A support that can't be broken, why do they have support conversations?

But this topic is on RD, so end of story.

EDIT: Jotaro: You apparently missed the part where I said I no longer wished to discuss that topic. I guess I could've been more specific about that though. My apologies.

Doesn't matter, If you remove the A support through hacking, they have separate endings. A support is a necessity. They are crazy for each other, just like Sothe and Micaiah, seems familliar no? Both need an A support to get a paired ending. The only difference is gameplay mechanics, as I have stated before. They don't have support cnvo's btw, they do have Talk convo's as a replacement. If you break the support, they don't pair. Just like Micaiah and So the

Doesn't matter, If you remove the A support through hacking, they have separate endings. A support is a necessity. They are crazy for each other, just like Sothe and Micaiah, seems familliar no? Both need an A support to get a paired ending. The only difference is gameplay mechanics, as I have stated before. They don't have support cnvo's btw, they do have Talk convo's as a replacement. If you break the support, they don't pair. Just like Micaiah and So the

It does matter. Pent and Louise are already MARRIED and in love like I said. Sothe and Micaiah aren't married and see one another as siblings at first. Big difference. And I ask again, explain how Pent and Louise have an unbreakable A support when they have support conversations? I saw them on this very site.

Edited by Anacybele

It does matter. Pent and Louise are already MARRIED and in love like I said. Sothe and Micaiah aren't married and see one another as siblings at first. Big difference. And I ask again, explain how Pent and Louise have an unbreakable A support when they have support conversations? I saw them on this very site.

From my understanding, those are talk conversations and not actual supports. Also, what happens if one of them dies?