HHM Pick my team

HongLei

Hey everyone, I'm doing a pick my team on Hector Hard, no Lyn mode. I feel I should do one of these before I have to leave the forum, I still have a couple months before my mission for the LDS church.

RULES:

I'll take the first 10 units posted, because 10 is a pretty number, and I enjoy soccer 11 on the field. One pick per person

I will recruit every unit, Karla and Bartre are a package deal, and No Geitz.

No arena abuse, hence why no Geitz, I didn't even get his level when I was retarded drafting and I had all 3 Lords.

I will provide updates every chapter or two, I will probably not post screenshots, because iPod touch emulator doesn't like to post screen shots.

Please be at least somewhat reasonable with the picks - at least one nonNino magic user before Cog of Destiny is all I ask.

Team:

Hector

1 Farina

2 Wil

3 Rebecca

4 Dorcas

5 Wallace

6 Karel

7 Lowen

8 Pricilla

9 Rath

10 Guy

EDIT: since I have to recruit everyone, no Harken since I got Karel

EDIT: I will attend every Gaiden I fulfil the requirements for, I will do my best to play the game fairly efficiently, and not rng abuse.

I can also use unpicked theives for promotional items.

EDIT: Unpicked units can shop, trade, visit, and talk

Edited by HongLei

Nearly have of my team so far can use bows O_o All I need now is Lyn/Louise/Bartre to have half a team of bow users

In all seriousness I haven't used so many archers since I thought they were food in my first playthrough.

EDIT: In all seriousness I haven't used so many archers since I thought they were good in my first playthrough. Typing fail :facepalm:

I still need 1 more :)

Edited by HongLei

I'll start tomorrow, sometime. I got my team, it should be good enough to prevent a rage quit. Thank you to those who helped out, and a special thanks to those who gave me the great units Lowen, Pricilla, Farina, and Guy

^ Money isn't too much of a sacrifice, because we all know bows are only the most expensive weapons, in all seriousness I have to get Wallace = Earth seal on the way there, and I make up for the 20k with Louise's gem and the heaven seal next chapter.

Is doubleposting okay in a tread like this?

Chapter 11

Hector versus the world.

It is so much fun not allowing Matthew to do anything to help Hector, I feel it is too late to change that = rediculously high turn count.

Turn 1

Hector rages at the wall, while Matthew pretends he doesn't know him.

Turn 2

Hector breaks the wall to Mr. Unhelpful's great astonishment.

Turn 3

Hector teaches that archer what a critical hit feels like, and the soldier suicides a turn later.

Turns 4-6ish I wait for the evil theif to get the door.

6-8 killing the enemies to the south.

9-16

The evil theif decided to be evil and block Hector's path, attacking him for a whopping 0x2 :facepalm: Sir Hector finally killed him on turn 16.

Turn 18 Hector owns the boss.