• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aere (4) - Seoyeon, Shinori, Paperblade, CT075

Paperblade (1) - eclipse

Serious Bananas (1) - WeaponsofMassConstruction

Shinori (1) - Bluedoom

Weapons (1) - Aere

Not Voting - Helios, Manix, Serious Bananas

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. You have about 47.5 hours left in the day.

Ugh, okay, I don't like this.

I'm still suspicious of Aere, but I don't like how fast he got to L-1. We may need to back off and slow down for a moment here.

Cam, even if you are miller that doesn't mean you should disappear until you need to vote or something. Please be more active?

THANK YOU.

And as a note, someone that isn't me do votals next time. I am infamous for screwing them up.

Lastly, Aere, I said I believed your ROLE. This has nothing to do with your ALIGNMENT.

Then why aren't you voting me. This sounds threatening.

1. I dislike Paperblade more.

2. No need to end the day phase early. You'd be at L-1 if I vote you, and if you're scum, you could self-hammer and deprive the town of a lot of discussion. If you're town, you're making yourself look worse.

3. If you intend to drive a D3 mislynch based on my actions, I fucking welcome it. My role is best used when flipped.

##Unvote

##Vote: Paperblade

Your vote on me looked incredibly sheepy, and you seem to have forgotten Helios. You also are basing a lot of your feelings off of meta, which I don't like. Other than me, who do you think looks the scummiest?

1. I dislike Paperblade more.

2. No need to end the day phase early. You'd be at L-1 if I vote you, and if you're scum, you could self-hammer and deprive the town of a lot of discussion. If you're town, you're making yourself look worse.

3. If you intend to drive a D3 mislynch based on my actions, I fucking welcome it. My role is best used when flipped.

1. I didn't see your Paper vote. I need to read better, my bad.

2. I'm at L2 right now. If I wanted to be lynched, it wouldn't be difficult.

3. I'm not voting you, eclipse.

3 part 2. If I was lynched, and you all saw I was town, there are people who I think are way worse than you. I don't even find you that scummy, I just didn't like those posts.

1. I didn't see your Paper vote. I need to read better, my bad.

2. I'm at L2 right now. If I wanted to be lynched, it wouldn't be difficult.

3. I'm not voting you, eclipse.

1. No comment.

2. Is this a scumslip? L-2 and it being easy? That's only if someone else voted you. But you are saying if you wanted to be lynched it would be easy? Why would it be easy?

3. That's not what she is implying. She's saying that you seem to be putting pressure onto her with what you are saying and it seems like you are trying to make her look bad assuming you flipped town.

Something like that?

I'm starting to believe Aere's role. But the fact he has mafia in the name of the role unerves me a little.

Mafia fakeclaim (Vanilla townie)

Maybe I'm taking too much from flavour. idk

What did you think of Elieson's role flavor?

Shinori: Everyone's role is more useful when flipped, because while Prims does strange things in his game, he doesn't do insane things like death miller. In short, you learn what's motivating my posts, which holds true for everyone.

Aere: Fair enough. This is why I shouldn't do votals.

1. No comment.

2. Is this a scumslip? L-2 and it being easy? That's only if someone else voted you. But you are saying if you wanted to be lynched it would be easy? Why would it be easy?

3. That's not what she is implying. She's saying that you seem to be putting pressure onto her with what you are saying and it seems like you are trying to make her look bad assuming you flipped town.

Something like that?

Shinori, if I wanted to be lynched I'd claim mafia. I not only do not want to be lynched, I am not mafia. Read my pt. 2, you missed it.

In case it's not obvious, I don't really buy Helios's comments, but apparently others disagree. At the moment I like Aere less than Marth, mostly since a lot of the time people find Marth scummy for dumb reasons and I think that's what's up this game.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Aere

Bolded the important part. He unvoted Helios because he was the only person on him and no one else seemed to want to listen.

Bolded the important part. He unvoted Helios because he was the only person on him and no one else seemed to want to listen.

You don't unvote and revote this early because no one's listening. You respond, which is something Paper STILL hasn't done.

You don't unvote and revote this early because no one's listening. You respond, which is something Paper STILL hasn't done.

I was about to post something like this, but I decided to refresh the page instead. Eclipse said it for me.