I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

Shinori, if I wanted to be lynched I'd claim mafia. I not only do not want to be lynched, I am not mafia. Read my pt. 2, you missed it.

And then we'd wait until deadline to vote for you so we don't lose discussion time.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aere's at L-2 if I'm not mistaken. Though I find him scummier than anyone else, I don't want to risk scum bussing Aere with a quick hammer and having us lose valuable discussion time. Aere's play is starting to improve a little though this phase, but (like everyone else) I'm not sure if I buy the role (though I don't think I've even heard of a role like that before and Prims puts less common roles in games for his pleasure anyway). I don't mind hammering though later in the phase because if anything I feel like Aere's lynch could give us better reads on a few other players.

##Vote Paperblade

Your play is starting to match your apathetic attitude. Can you explain your vote on Aere? If anything that looked opportunistic.

@Boron: I found Elieson scummy late D1 but the problem was he was already at L-2 I believe and I didn't want to risk scum bussing him and hammering, especially since in this case Elieson's flip didn't teach us a whole lot since everyone found him scummy (except Weapons lol). I also wasn't around for the last 12 or so hours of the phase so I couldn't change my vote from Aere anyway.

I'll be honest, I don't really like Aere's claim. Not only is vanilla townie an easy claim because it cannot be proved, but I don't think he had to claim this soon. Only about 24 hours have passed in D2. He had enough time to convince us otherwise without claiming, or for other people to do more scummy things that got us off Aere. Look back at D1, where Shinori had a good chance of being lynched over Elieson. If we were merely hours from lynch deadline and Aere was still the best lynch, that's a different story (although vanilla is still a weak claim). But this early? Ehh ...

@Boron: I found Elieson scummy late D1 but the problem was he was already at L-2 I believe and I didn't want to risk scum bussing him and hammering, especially since in this case Elieson's flip didn't teach us a whole lot since everyone found him scummy (except Weapons lol). I also wasn't around for the last 12 or so hours of the phase so I couldn't change my vote from Aere anyway.

Point taken.

With the amount of people on and L-2, it's very possible that scum could've hammered, so I don't have a problem with the claim. I also suggest everyone reread the rules, because they explicitly state vanillas exist.

With the amount of people on and L-2, it's very possible that scum could've hammered, so I don't have a problem with the claim. I also suggest everyone reread the rules, because they explicitly state vanillas exist.

Point taken on the first one.

Also, I know that vanillas exist, but it is still easy to fake!claim as one and it cannot be proven without a lynch either. So I don't want to believe he's town for the claim alone.

Point taken on the first one.

Also, I know that vanillas exist, but it is still easy to fake!claim as one and it cannot be proven without a lynch either. So I don't want to believe he's town for the claim alone.

The rules state that vanillas exist. They don't say which side the vanillas are on; thus, it's possible to believe the vanilla part and disbelieve the town part.

The rules state that vanillas exist. They don't say which side the vanillas are on; thus, it's possible to believe the vanilla part and disbelieve the town part.

Ah, I must've missed the part where it said that scum can be vanilla too. My bad. But yeah, my point is that claim alone isn't changing my vote on Aere.

It could be proven with a tracker. But it's probably not worth it as it could waste the night. Being vanilla is lame in general. And it still doesn't prove town.

I disagree that they are lame in general. They are useful and helpful especially for becoming a better player. Playing as a vanilla forces you to play better to keep up with people that have roles and what not. I haven't had too many experiences as a vanilla though sadly. I do admit they can be boring though.

Also a tracker doesn't clear someone as a vanilla.

Great, now I have to explain logic stuffs.

If a tracker sees a vanilla claim going nowhere, it could mean that it's someone who idled, someone who has a passive ability, or someone with no ability. If a tracker sees a vanilla claim visiting, then that means that the person isn't so vanilla!

Great, now I have to explain logic stuffs.

If a tracker sees a vanilla claim going nowhere, it could mean that it's someone who idled, someone who has a passive ability, or someone with no ability. If a tracker sees a vanilla claim visiting, then that means that the person isn't so vanilla!

This is what i was implying.