I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

I refuse to hammer this early, because Marth still isn't here (and he normally comes on in a few hours). This is also a notice that I won't be here at phase end. I'll try to get on one more time in the morning, but no guarantees.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have about 13 hours and 40 minutes left in the day.

I'll be in class at phase end. :/

I have a short break between classes, so I might be on for ... an hour or so. But no promises, I have homework I haven't finished that I might be working on. And I'll give D2 another reread when it is not 1:40 in the morning.

That would've put Elieson at a tie with Kay, with Aere still in the lead. With 2/13 (hell 3/13 votes) that early, that's well under half the votes necessary for a hammer. Shortly after those votals, Weapons puts Kay at a tie for first. Manix does have a point on the vote hop from Elieson to Marth, but I don't feel it's anywhere near enough to warrant a vote.

tbh that was what I was referring to when I voted Shinori earlier this phase. And that Eli flip makes it look kinda worse. That said I don't think that post with many questions of his was scummy- that's generally his playstyle and is more or less a null tell. 'Course its also anti-town behavior to post town reads(well ok, special circumstances like saying someone is town so that it proves someone else might be scum is different), not like people listen.

Also Helios still needs to answer my question, so i'll rephrase it: What made you think I was scummy just by my first two posts in the game? They were literally posts which stated I'd be busy and would post later. Quite interested in your reasoning. Also kinda feel weird by Boron's backing out on finding me scummy but I can't do anything about it so ##Unvote

I would hammer Aere(that nameclaim really stinks) but it'd end the phase early and I dunno if anyone's interested in discussing anything else so w/e. Also I won't be around at end phase.

Because I'm probably going to be lynched (who else?) you might want to respect my last reads.

Anybody who honestly thinks my mistake on the name means I'm scum needs to really rethink how they play mafia.

Actually, what the fuck is that last post from Marth ##Unvote ##Vote: Marth

Because I'm probably going to be lynched (who else?) you might want to respect my last reads.

If you want us to do that, then maybe you should start explaining stuff like this:

Actually, what the fuck is that last post from Marth ##Unvote ##Vote: Marth

and in another summary of what I think before I go to sleep (and this time I really don't expect to be awake for deadline, but I might surprise myself again)

Shinori doesn't look that great, I really don't mind an Aere lynch at this point in time (and not because of the botched nameclaim), Marth is still eh

I have thoughts on some other players, but most of them are about obscurity, so iunno if it's worth calling them out

Anybody who honestly thinks my mistake on the name means I'm scum needs to really rethink how they play mafia.

I might be inclined to believe you if I didn't make a very similar mistake myself when I was mafia. Also, it's not the only reason, people have expressed discontent for you all game long and not for small things like the mistake, they just solidify viewpoints further. So it could easily be a scum slip, especially considering you haven't been convincing as a townie all game long.

I'd also like to know what was wrong with that Marth post.

tbh that was what I was referring to when I voted Shinori earlier this phase. And that Eli flip makes it look kinda worse. That said I don't think that post with many questions of his was scummy- that's generally his playstyle and is more or less a null tell. 'Course its also anti-town behavior to post town reads(well ok, special circumstances like saying someone is town so that it proves someone else might be scum is different), not like people listen.

Also Helios still needs to answer my question, so i'll rephrase it: What made you think I was scummy just by my first two posts in the game? They were literally posts which stated I'd be busy and would post later. Quite interested in your reasoning. Also kinda feel weird by Boron's backing out on finding me scummy but I can't do anything about it so ##Unvote

I would hammer Aere(that nameclaim really stinks) but it'd end the phase early and I dunno if anyone's interested in discussing anything else so w/e. Also I won't be around at end phase.

His first paragraph is nothing, his second paragraph doesn't cover anything (we've gone over why people thought Marth was scummy, and I think Helios was talking about his content posts), and his third paragraph is just sheeping on me with the worst reason possible. I'd be ok if he said "Aere has been acting scummy for reasons X Y Z" but he really wants to lynch me because I got Iris and Ecplise confused? Really?

The only issue I have with this is that it flips from aggressive to passive in a matter of a few sentences. It's not worth voting over right now.

and in another summary of what I think before I go to sleep (and this time I really don't expect to be awake for deadline, but I might surprise myself again)

Shinori doesn't look that great, I really don't mind an Aere lynch at this point in time (and not because of the botched nameclaim), Marth is still eh

I have thoughts on some other players, but most of them are about obscurity, so iunno if it's worth calling them out

If it's a matter of "this player has no opinions to speak of at this stage in the game", then it's worth mentioning. I'm not sure what else you could mean by that.

I have no issue with an Aere lynch, but there's something like five hours left, and screw hammering this early. I'll leave this to someone who will be on much closer to deadline.

Aere (5) - CT075, Seoyeon, Helios, WeaponsofMassConstruction, Shinori (L-1)

Bluedoom (1) - Aere

Paperblade (1) - eclipse

Shinori (1) - Manix

WeaponsofMassConstruction (1) - Serious Bananas

Not Voting - Paperblade

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. You have about 2.5 hours left in the day.

Aere is at L-1!

Aere (6) - CT075, Seoyeon, Helios, WeaponsofMassConstruction, Shinori, Serious Bananas (L-0)

Bluedoom (1) - Aere

Paperblade (1) - eclipse

Shinori (1) - Manix

Not Voting - Bluedoom, Paperblade

Aere, playing eclipse, Mafia Fakeclaim (Vanilla Townie) was lynched!

24 and a half hours for night actions. Remember, killing actions are unusable tonight due to the death of the virgin-in-name-only. As usual, don't post at night unless your role lets you.

Edited by Prims