I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heads-up, guys, I am officially sick. I can't stay on my laptop for too long or I'll get a headache. I'll try to pop in every once in a while today, but I think I'm going to sleep or something for now.

Hooray for not being dead. Not hooray because I got hit with something stupid. Now, where were we. . .

The entire courier thing proved Weapon's ABILITY but not his ALIGNMENT. . .I get it. If I'm reading things right, Weapons sent a message to at least Manix, and maybe a second one but I'm not sure who else. For that to be a scumslip, Weapons would've had to have sent a second message to someone who wasn't Paper (the first one was to Manix, which everyone saw, and would need no encryption). Weapons confirmed he got one message from Manix and Shinori claimed to send one. Did I interpret that right?

Anyway. . .

##Vote: Aere

I think all that prodding on D1 doesn't make up for that hammer vote (which was done at the last minute anyway). Speaking of, I'd prefer it if a lynch target didn't rely on someone hammering with less than half an hour left, unless previously arranged.

Eclipse, what do you mean with your first sentence? Actually, can you rephrase your case against me.

I hammered because there were only 3 or 4 people, including me, online. Weapons didn't want to lynch, and I'm against NL, especially on D1.

I just subbed in, so I'm glad I wasn't shot (because Rein contributed all of jack shit). Most of your D1 posts weren't memorable, and consisted of prodding without analyzing what you got out of those prods. That hammer doesn't necessarily clear you, simply because Elieson wasn't getting out of that lynch, and those who were on during that time would've noticed if you didn't hammer.

So, after all that D1 prodding, as well as a new flip, who do you think is a good lynch target today?

Virgin is explained in the flavor, but basically it stops deaths the next night in this version. Sometimes it stops the lynch too, sometimes not.

Eclipse: What exactly do you find wrong with the hammer vote? It got us scum, and it stopped a no lynch. And honestly, rolecop isn't a particularly town claim since it's a standard scum role with town having an alliance or full cop. I didn't see anything particularly wrong with it.

Because I guess you missed my vote on Shinori, Shinori. Because of the 4 questions he asked... I explained that earlier. Not gonna vote him until I reread and see if he answered my questions.

However, I'm sorta wary of Weapons. While his claim has apparently gone through, that role could be scum, too. His NL vote on Elie, especially after his earlygame of arguing/voting him, also looked weird. Maybe he was early bussing Elie?

Weapons, why did you suggest a no lynch yesterday?

I actually want to know this as well. Two things:

1: Forcing the NL puts us one step closer to universal loss

2: Having only a NK flip doesn't help us when trying to analyse D1 wagons.

Also on the topic of Weapons, his point against Paper yesterday actually seemed kind of contrived, because I couldn't see what he was getting at. Maybe a possible attempt at diverting attention from Elie? Also, see below.

While Weapons did manage to prove his role, I'm actually not convinced that he's town anymore, again. Prims does like subverting expectations with roles, so iunno.

If I'm reading things right, Weapons sent a message to at least Manix, and maybe a second one but I'm not sure who else.

As far as I'm aware, this is true.

For that to be a scumslip, Weapons would've had to have sent a second message to someone who wasn't Paper (the first one was to Manix, which everyone saw, and would need no encryption). Weapons confirmed he got one message from Manix and Shinori claimed to send one. Did I interpret that right?

Actually hold on. Something isn't right. @Paper, did you send Weapons a message/receive a message?

If Paper didn't send Weapons a message, I still wouldn't consider that a scumslip from Paper.

If Paper didn't receive a message from Weapons though... one of the two is lying.

@Shinori: Can you confirm if you sent Weapons a message?

Because I guess you missed my vote on Shinori, Shinori. Because of the 4 questions he asked... I explained that earlier. Not gonna vote him until I reread and see if he answered my questions.

However, I'm sorta wary of Weapons. While his claim has apparently gone through, that role could be scum, too. His NL vote on Elie, especially after his earlygame of arguing/voting him, also looked weird. Maybe he was early bussing Elie?

Look, you vote for whoever you think is scummy and deserves to be lynched. We're well out of D1 RVS.

Can I safely assume that everyone else you tried to prod ended up not being worth your attention?

I did not send or receive a message to/from Weapons. As far as I know Weapons did not claim to have sent me a message.

I swear I saw something that Weapons said that, but I could be wrong.

Okay then, so where is the problem then? I now really don't think Weapons' point actually has a logical point behind; and pretty much just looks to be there to divert attention (imo).

Rather, it'll give me a MUCH better idea of what I think of three other people. I'm pretty sure one of the three is scum, but I'd rather not drop hints as to what I'm looking for from him.

Dear eclipse, I'm sorry I can only post short posts right now. I'm actually working on hw right now and briefly taking breaks to check what's going on in thread. I plan to be done with work soon at which point I will do more scumhunty stuff.

Though on that note...

##Vote:Shinori

Reasons I stated in my previous post where I voted you, and for the fact that you claimed to Weapons. Why would you do that?

@Manix: I did send a message to Weapons, yes. I claimed to him.

@Scorri: I claimed to him because I had/have reasoning to not claim openly.

Just woke up from a small nap, might fall asleep again. If i don't let me wake up before I start posting here.

##Vote Marth

Exist man. You've had two posts of content so far but that's it. It's the weekend and I know you'll be around, so what are your thoughts now that your only scumread (Elieson) has been lynched?

Weapons, why did you suggest a no lynch yesterday?

I thought Elieson was town. I was also in a position to direct him.

Why did you lead with that question? Do you have any other questions about the end of yesterday (or whatever)?

Hooray for not being dead. Not hooray because I got hit with something stupid. Now, where were we. . .

The entire courier thing proved Weapon's ABILITY but not his ALIGNMENT. . .I get it. If I'm reading things right, Weapons sent a message to at least Manix, and maybe a second one but I'm not sure who else. For that to be a scumslip, Weapons would've had to have sent a second message to someone who wasn't Paper (the first one was to Manix, which everyone saw, and would need no encryption). Weapons confirmed he got one message from Manix and Shinori claimed to send one. Did I interpret that right?

Anyway. . .

##Vote: Aere

I think all that prodding on D1 doesn't make up for that hammer vote (which was done at the last minute anyway). Speaking of, I'd prefer it if a lynch target didn't rely on someone hammering with less than half an hour left, unless previously arranged.

I think Paperblade may have slipped because he said he intended to send me a code. I stated that I did not have to send a message to someone to receive a message from them (this was a moderately big deal), and Paperblade specifically pointed out that I did not send a message to him, implying he still wanted to send a message. Therefore, I feel like he made up the intended code after the fact and originally wanted to send a message because he thought I was third party or something. Look back at the whole thing in context for further clarity.

To be fair, Paper could've just not read that whole segment, which is consistent with his posts and how he left immediately after posting, so I'm not hard pressing this.

I just subbed in, so I'm glad I wasn't shot (because Rein contributed all of jack shit). Most of your D1 posts weren't memorable, and consisted of prodding without analyzing what you got out of those prods. That hammer doesn't necessarily clear you, simply because Elieson wasn't getting out of that lynch, and those who were on during that time would've noticed if you didn't hammer.

So, after all that D1 prodding, as well as a new flip, who do you think is a good lynch target today?

Why are you stressing a point that Aere does not gain town points from hammering Elieson? Have you done this before?

What if I said I changed my mind?

I know I am not clear because of my role, but the fact that in order to have back and forth pms with anyone, they have to know my name, is pretty shitty for scum/third party. Also, this role is generally useless for scum.

I feel like at least someone who is doubting my alignment based on speculative bullshit about my role is probably scum.

Okay then, so where is the problem then? I now really don't think Weapons' point actually has a logical point behind; and pretty much just looks to be there to divert attention (imo).

Does it make more sense now? Or are you playing dumb like Elieson?

##Vote: Manix

I can confirm Shinori claimed to me.

This game is pissing me off.