I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a terrible reason to vote someone.

Your reasoning for voting me isn't quality either, but to each his own I suppose. It doesn't help that I had to explain the vote to you especially since I found him (slightly) scummy before anyway.

@Manix: You were the mod for that game, you should know the answer to that question lol.

@Manix: You were the mod for that game, you should know the answer to that question lol.

You clearly missed the point of my question then. I do know the answer, but I want to see what Paper thinks.

Helios, that reason for me is, honestly, stupid. There was no way in hell I would force a NL, which would have made me look terrible today. Considering the remarks at Elie's play beforehand, I think it would have been scummy for anybody in my position to have acted differently. Which links to Weapons, but we've somewhat addressed that.

@Manix: I completely understood the point of your question. I just don't think it was a good question to ask.

@Aere: I'm not really sure how you read what I said, but you're right in that if you didn't hammer him you would have looked horrible. Therefore, regardless if you're scum or town, hammering Elieson doesn't give you much town cred. Since I found you scummy before, I still find you scummy. Does that make sense?

So I read a bit and I'm still not sure what's going on. What I do know is I want to know why Weapons thought Elieson was town, because a claim alone cannot show one's alignment(I'm not talking about Weapons' claim, I meant Eli's claim) and even then, it happened I think half an hour before end phase, so dunno why he thought Eli was town. Did I miss anything?

Oh yeah helios I know I haven't existed a lot but I that's because I was busy on Friday and well half my weekend went in the night phase lol. Also speaking of which what's your view on Shinori? If I remember correctly he did a sudden change from voting Elieson to voting me without any given reason. Tbh that looks quite bad after Eli's flip. Also I'd like your other scum reads or problems you have with other players if you'd be kind to share them, although I think at this point it'd be hard to find a lot of reads when the activity is less.

About Aere: If someone has been misunderstanding clipsey's statement, then long story short- Hammering doesn't make Aere scummy, but it doesn't make him more townie either. So he's scummy for basically prodding people and not doing anything.

I don't really find anything wrong with Weapons except for that change in reads on Eli. Don't find anything wrong with Paperblade either. Everyone else needs to exist more, because I can hardly work with the few posts in hand.

##Vote: Shinori because that vote hop from last phase didn't look good. If you've got an explanation for it and I've missed it, now would be a good time to say it, because all I remember is you saying I was your second strongest scum read.

Yeah, sure. The hammer had no effect on your reads.

Aere is still beeping on my scumdar, and I'm contemplating whether he bussed Elieson to look town with the hammer or was just town hammering fairly obvscum.

Enlighten me.

@Manix: Because I'm not passing a kidney stone anymore...I think. I just don't think the answer to that question would be very helpful. My play in EO doesn't even match my meta so trying to use it as a meta argument wouldn't work.

Totally forgot about you Manix, sorry about that. I'll need to re-read, but most of the stuff I read was basically about Weapons' role anyway. Tbh a lot of this game has been about Weapons. :

Okay, I'm on for a short while before bed. Still not completely feeling better, sorry, but I'll make an effort to be on more tomorrow.

Now that eclipse has been subbed in for Strider, I'm getting more reads from that player slot. I don't dislike her, and I'm getting town vibes from there.

On Aere ... hammering the vote on Elieson neither clears him nor make him look more scummy in my eyes. Elieson had to be lynched. That said, Aere's posts look slightly better this phase, but I'm still not too comfortable with him.

Weapons, while I don't think you're scum (yet), I'm not sure what convinced you that Elieson was town since you were going after him the hardest earlier on in day 1. Also, I'm not sure why you thought a no lynch was a good idea.

I've also read through Manix and Weapons' argument, but I don't think I completely follow it. Will reread until I understand that.

Paperblade and Helios are arguing ... why? I'm going to have to take another look at that. I reread back into part of day 1, and it seems like those two were kind of after each other even back then. The sooner I figure out what's going on between you two, the sooner I can form a conclusive opinion.

Shinori ... uh, I'll have to look at his posts too. I'm not completely sure why everyone thinks he's so scummy at the moment. The last I remember of him, I had no problems there but I might've missed something from him.

Kay died overnight, which doesn't really tell me anything. She didn't stand out all that much, and I'm not sure if I would've called her D1 performance obv!town either.

I'm really sorry, I'm having a hard time completely understanding everything you guys are saying. But I don't think I should have to sub out and I think I'll be able to pull myself together before the end of this phase.

Helios, you are voteparking on someone for inactivity on Day 2 and are basically ignoring everything else going on.

@Manix: I don't see what Helios's play in EO has to do with this game. He was under pressure since ED1 and it would pretty stupid of him not to attempt to change his playstyle if he were scum again, never mind that scum under pressure and scum that's being relatively ignored could be different anyway.

@Manix: I don't see what Helios's play in EO has to do with this game. He was under pressure since ED1 and it would pretty stupid of him not to attempt to change his playstyle if he were scum again, never mind that scum under pressure and scum that's being relatively ignored could be different anyway.

Okay, gotcha. Thanks.

##Unvote

Got what I wanted out of that.

@Marth: Didn't he (Shinori) switch his vote to Paperblade than Aere like a day before the end of the dayphase? Though Paperblade isn't the scummiest guy in the game I can understand the Aere vote, so it's not that bad. I thought that late D1 play was weird but at this point I'd rather see an Aere lynch over him.

I've had a weird feeling about Paperblade all game, but I don't feel like his case has enough evidence to prove him as obvscum. Leaning scum on him but lynching him isn't a priority.

Okay back from killing the biggest and fastest spider in history. I swear the thing ran a 4.40 40 yard dash.

I'm leaning town on Marth now because apart from those bad first couple of posts, his play as of late has improved.

Again have a weird feeling about Paperblade due to his play so far, but at this point it's not much more than a weird feeling.

Looking back at Elie's flip and his opinion on Rein (through one post) and the way he thought he was town for no reason really, I'm not sure what to think of Eclipse. She hasn't done much yet so I'll need more time to judge her. Null tell.

@Paperblade: What exactly has been happening to even have any input on? The discussion has been basically all about Weapons, and though I was curious as to why he thought that I feel like echoing would have been pointless. In order to get discussion back to scumhunting instead of role speculating I made the prod vote on Marth, and so far that's helped create more discussion which is beneficial for the town.

When someone offers themselves up as town leader, it is wise to weigh the merits of the person making that move. When someone claims the role Weapons seems to have (limited OC), then it is also wise to ask whether or not it's a good idea to claim, or wait for Weapons to request people. All I've decided is that I don't think Weapons should be lynched right now, and that I'm not going to use up his OC slots unless he feels the pressing need for it. This was part of my scumhunting. The rest comes when the people I listed post something of substance, including whoever subs in for scorri.

Adding on to that, Prims is a huge dick and gets his kicks out of making setups that have things that don't really make sense just to screw with people. So even if I bought the "This role is useless as mafia except to mole the town therefore I am not mafia" argument (which I don't, considering even hosts that aren't Prims include roles like that), I would be hesitant about claiming to Weapons. That's not to say I necessarily think Weapons is scum, but it seems about as useful as claiming in thread.

##Unvote

Got what I wanted out of that.

@Marth: Didn't he (Shinori) switch his vote to Paperblade than Aere like a day before the end of the dayphase? Though Paperblade isn't the scummiest guy in the game I can understand the Aere vote, so it's not that bad. I thought that late D1 play was weird but at this point I'd rather see an Aere lynch over him.

I'm leaning town on Marth now because apart from those bad first couple of posts, his play as of late has improved.

I really dunno, I'll need to check. I'm bothered about that vote you questioned way earlier, if you recall.

Also I'm not sure how I can look town to you. Those couple of posts you're mentioning have been pretty much the only thing I've contributed, and that last big post I made was done in a while. Now then, if I have 3 big posts, 2 of them you find scummy, which were a while back, I don't see how after my inactivity and then one more big post you'd say my play has 'improved,' I find it weird that you'd judge play just by a single post.