I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isn't it fun for you? I'm curious.

I'm not Cam, but tempers flaring from all angles and school does not make play any enjoyable.

This is not personal. This is about promoting good play.

And possibly screwing over the town? What about my play; I'm fairly sure you wanted to punch me over the internet if I was town, so why did you not go after me instead when I had my little stint? What made my play different from Shinori's? Serious question here, because it's sounding very specific targeted right now

I will modkill Shinori, Cam and Boron alongside the day's lynch "if I feel like it" after observing the rest of what happens this phase. Typical modkill rules apply meaning they'll lose regardless of alignment if this happens.

- don't be lame

- play2win

Keep in mind that these two rules still exist.

Carry on.

Edited by Prims

And possibly screwing over the town? What about my play; I'm fairly sure you wanted to punch me over the internet if I was town, so why did you not go after me instead when I had my little stint? What made my play different from Shinori's? Serious question here, because it's sounding very specific targeted right now

This goes beyond the context of this game.

##Unvote:

My thoughts on SB consist of multiple thoughts involving him and scorri.

Scorri didn't leave an impression on me in day 1 and simpley ended up subbing out due to real life issues. Her scum meta from previous games wasn't really there though, however she did sub out. She also lived passed day 1 as town.

So I waffled on Scorri a bit but SB came in just leaving the vote she had previously placed on me without much reasoning I believe and it's not like his play has been that good. From what I remember he seeming to waffle a lot on his thoughts and they are changing more than mine did in SSBU.

Frankly I'm not liking SB or Weapons at the moment and would be a lynch on either of them. Don't really want to lynch cam because is is most likely town even if he isn't posting.

All of this being said I rather would have weapons lynched.

##Vote: Weapons

I'm not going to get into an argument about this. I draw the line at self-voting.

Do not take this personally.

Policy lynching self voters is gonna suck for you, mind you I've done this before but I've never actually legitimately lynched myself or attempted to. And I don't actually plan to. Emotions from a mentally messed up 21 year old yo.

You are trying to 'promote' good town play and you aren't playing to win, unless you are of course scum trying to force a miss lynch. Do you actually think I am scum? Or are you trying to shove your way of thinking down my throat? Self voting technically can be a reaction test. And I think mine worked out really well.

Don't sign up for games if you're gonna get butthurt and throw a tantrum and screw over your team because you're bored or whatever.

That goes to everyone. It pisses hosts off and it pisses players off and is extremely disrespectful.

This is just getting ridiculous.

So, I'm throwing out my "personal opinions" and just getting stuff we know out on the table.

FACT: Kay was the N1 kill

FACT: Elieson was scum. Aere was town.

FACT: Paperblade claimed alignment cop who "downgrades" his targets' abilities (if I read that correctly). This clears eclipse and Helios.

FACT: Weapons claimed 2-way courier.

FACT: Cam claimed miller.

So, right now we're taking Paperblade's claim at face value and clearing him, eclipse, and Helios ... if I'm not mistaken. That means that Shinori, Manix, Weapons, Delirium, Cam, SB, and I still have our roles "up in the air". If Shinori claimed to anyone other than Weapons, I missed it. Cam claimed miller. Manix and I claimed vanilla townie. But I don't think any of us can verify our alignment.

Who do you feel are the scummiest players of us seven? Right now, I dislike SB (mostly because of scorri's actions), Delirium (mostly because of Marth's inactivity more than anything he actually did), and Weapons for attacking people and being vague on his own explanations. I feel that a 13-player game, assuming no 3rd party, could have either 3 or 4 scum. Elieson was already lynched D1, so that would leave 2 or 3. At this moment ...

##Vote: Weapons

You're here while SB is not and Delirium just subbed in. Tell me, just what are you trying to do? You've scumhunted in this game, that is true, but I am just not getting good vibes from you. You seem too antagonistic and not explaining stuff you're asked to explain.

*sigh*

after that little debacle i'm not so sure what the hell shinori is because a freakout like that is just ridiculous in general

i was leaning town on him before but asdf

INCIDENTALLY weapons is beginning to set off my triggers

as is helios and actually manix (for reasons that i'm not even going to try to explain coherently in this state of mind) but they can wait

##unvote

##vote weapons

There's a lot of things that are disrespectful. Don't even start that here. The way you and other players have talked about players PLAYSTYLES can be seen as disrespectful. And no one here so far has even attempted to screw over there team from what I can see except for maybe weapons if he is town because of 'lolpoilcylynchnotmovingdontgiveafuck' vote on me. A lot of the stuff that happens here can be disrespectful, but we normally all let it slide because it's interwebz mafia game so who cares? I'm pretty sure I could name off a list of posts from you ALONE that are disrespectful in this thread ALONE.

*sigh*

after that little debacle i'm not so sure what the hell shinori is because a freakout like that is just ridiculous in general

i was leaning town on him before but asdf

INCIDENTALLY weapons is beginning to set off my triggers

as is helios and actually manix (for reasons that i'm not even going to try to explain coherently in this state of mind) but they can wait

##unvote

##vote weapons

Helios is supposedly innocent according to paper so that doesn't help.