I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice Weapons, you are digging your own grave here

I'm fairly certain scumteam is Shinori/Weapons, maybe Core/Weapons

hammer me if you want, and seriously consider scum!Weapons after what he just said.

##Unvote

##Vote: Weapons

because that last statement was scummy as fuck, in addition to other suspect things he has done throughout the game, for example:

-Trying to get SB's claim under the guise of a reaction test

-Being ambiguous

-Method for claiming was still sketchy

Guys, we have seven players right now if I'm not mistaken. If we mislynch and lose one person from the night kill, aren't we in LYLO/MYLO assuming there are 2 scum remaining?

right now my gut says core or manix or potentially boron

core because he needs to exist and there's like nothing we can do I also suspect Weapons.

manix for reasons

boron because something about her just seems really weird

like it's hard to explain

part of it is the fact that i don't really buy her explanation of not really seeing anything from manix

##Unvote

I see what Shinori's trying to say, but that's only if Manix was town. If there were three scum though, and Manix was scum, then lynching him would mean 4 town and 2 scum. Add the NK and then it's 3 town, 2 scum aka LYLO. However, I highly doubt there are 4 scum because balance. Two scum are most likely left, and we have one mislynch left.

Okay looking at things now: Core needs to do more, Boron is giving me a weird vibe, Manix looks like he's trying to get someone lynched, and Shinori may look bad if Weapons flips scum.

Discuss

How can you say scum would've won if there were three of them?

I went on the fact that if manix was town and there was three scum we would have already lost the game. the fact that if he was scum meant we wouldn't have lost the game didn't need to be stated because there was no reason to because OBVIOUSLY WE WOULDNT HAVE LOST THE GAME.

Also dealing with another game and playing league.