##Vote: Shinori

##Vote: Shinori

this gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gg that was close at parts

lynch doc and infinite bpv would have been really op had aere not been lynched d1.

well town had both scorri and eclipse we were never going to win

this game isn't facepalm-worthy though, it was fun and hilarious even if nobody's play was perfect. fuck tha haters

Oh, this game wasn't bad by any means. I've been keeping up with the entire thing since it went up, and it was massively entertaining (until a certain someone spoiled everything for me). But still ... this gaaaaaaaaaaaame.

man this game. i am really terrible at role shenanigans which led to some stupid shit like the snike and sage wagons but i am glad we won in the end!!

this was a really fun game overall even though i kinda dropped the ball d3, probably up with sfmm2 as one of most enjoyable i've played on this site. thanks to everyone who subbed in. helios did a good job toughing it out and making the most of a bad situation, bal probably didn't deserve the aggression we gave him immediately and was a bro lategame, rocker did alright given his like 3 posts lol and i feel silly asking somebody to sub in immediately before catching the slot as scum.

also scorri! good job doing more than banana nababas did, dunno what else to say

special apologies to snike and everybody i tried to shoot :( at least i nabbed kay and also managed to drive the rolegaming in the right direction every now and then

Edited by Prims

sage, i thought you were pretty alright for a newbie. just needed to be more active (but you had irl circumstances apparently so ok) and careful with your role's actions

Edited by Prims

Seriously though, the only way to get better is lots of practice. Don't be afraid to screw up.

Note, this does not apply if you do dumb shit that get's you modkilled. That's a whole different tier of fuck-up.