Nostalgia Mafia Game Over

Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooked every night on an action that would have screwed with the mafia's plans. Save strider, shoot helios, save elie. Bizz why am I so unlucky??? (Hey, lived past first maf kill as town though!)

Still annoyed that I had to sub out, but good job to Helios for filling in and still doing a good job.

Although picking PtG to stop lolNidoking and lolKidnapper is perfectly legit, eclipse, and if I was town I totally would've done that if I could.

I think the only person who could have picked from it and didn't have something better was Manix

I had legit considered it until I realized that I couldn't find where the roles were (I derped)

Edited by Manix

Still annoyed that I had to sub out, but good job to Helios for filling in and still doing a good job.

Although picking PtG to stop lolNidoking and lolKidnapper is perfectly legit, eclipse, and if I was town I totally would've done that if I could.

Counter-picking is silly, and goodness knows I would've called you out on it if I wasn't busy being salty about dying before I could use my role (again).

oh by the by (I mentioned this in the game)

I really wanted to take my Shiki role again this game ;_;

I wonder what would have happened if a town aligned player took the Shiki role... that would be confusing (if it was possible)

Edited by Manix

oh by the by (I mentioned this in the game)

I really wanted to take my Shiki role again this game ;_;

I wonder what would have happened if a town aligned player took the Shiki role... that would be confusing (if it was possible)

Well, that would've deprived scum of that role (and you guys were pretty concerned about as well), so I guess it isn't a moot point. Although, as a town tailor, not sure what you'd actually do with it.

idle the tailor every night, duh

I'm more concerned as to how the second part of the role would have worked

does it force idle all the mafia roles (including the kill) even though you aren't mafia? or does it force idle all town roles?

If the former, gg

actually Paper if you read this; what would happen?

Edited by Manix

eclipse could have taken it; her restriction was any mafia aligned role

The tailor would have been pretty useless. Any abilities that mention a faction in PM were modified to be the user's faction, so when it hooked the "mafia" in Schoolgirl, in this it would have hooked the town (for what was basically a vig shot)