Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, Lucina.

Kalas: Soren, Boyd, Lethe, Mia, Volke

Narsh: Marcia, Ilyana, Mordecai, Nephenee, Makalov, Haar

Lucina: Jill, Tanith, Mist, Calill, Gatrie, Muarim

Sharpy: Oscar, Kieran, Astrid, Tormod, Shinon, Ranulf

Edited by ZM456

Thanks for the update ZM.

Not everyone drafts to for LTC. Some just want a different way to play the game. If he wants to pick Soren, let him.

i know but still its just sort of the way i tend to work which is speak my mind think through other things latter its not that what i say is not what i mean or well planned in my heads its that its usualy blunt cynical or ignoring the feelings of others

Mind is blown? So was mine when you started that Fe9 Fliers, Ike and Titania only run (Which hasn't been updated in a while iirc).

That was kind of a joke run.

Also most of my mind being blown is coming from Sharpy starting yet another draft.

If you're surprised by that, you must be new to the forums.

Oh, sure, after we told him a ton of times to stop joining new drafts and especially stop starting them. Just because you dump out half of your backlog doesn't give you free reign to fill it back to the brim with new ones.

Oh, sure, after we told him a ton of times to stop joining new drafts and especially stop starting them. Just because you dump out half of your backlog doesn't give you free reign to fill it back to the brim with new ones.

He's an addict, I've found making demands of him is futile.

The root of the problem is that beyond self-regulation, there's nothing to stop one from making as many draft threads as one likes.