Do you eat what you cook?

ragnell.

Sounds like you need better cooking skills. Maybe reading a cookbook and/or watching a cooking show (such as Emeril's Table, or America's Test Kitchen/Cook's Country) can help.

As for my answer to your question: Yes. I do eat my own cooking. Granted, some of it doesn't turn out as good as I would have hoped, but I do try to help my folks (namely my dad) with the cooking from time to time.

I hate cooking, but yes, I do eat what I cook.

Even though cooking is my bane, I can make omelets and spaghetti really well and I do know some different ways to prepare eggs and stuff.

What I really like is baking. I don't know why I prefer to bake rather than cook, but I do. I can make pie, cake, bread, cookies, and gingerbread houses from scratch.

I can't think of anything I have ever cooked that I have not eaten at least some of. There are many things I've cooked that I haven't eaten all of, but those were mostly things

But, once or twice I've gotten prepackaged food where the instructions don't seem to mesh well with my microwave/oven and I end up not eating much of it because I can't get it to come out well.

Oh, and once me and my bro were making cookies and we didn't put in enough flour and they came out tasting a bit softer (and were good). But, we didn't have a good grasp of what different combinations of basic baking ingredients would create, so we thought there wasn't enough baking soda (pretty much the inverse - I already had too much) and added some in. The next batch was disgusting and got tossed.

The coolest thing I can make is baklava but I'm not as good at making it as my dad and brother. (I barely ever make it)

Edited by L1049