Do you eat what you cook?

ragnell.

Cooking costs less and is healthier than restaurants or premade food (latter mostly because you get more food for the same amount of money if you just DIY), therefore, I cook and typically enjoy the results.

Also helps getting in laid sometimes.

Edited by Dio

i like cooking though i prefer baking and i always eat what i cook (in the case of cookies i dont always bother baking them and just devour the dough(and not gain a pound or loose it by the time i weigh myself next week(my sister wishes she could do that(in case you havent realised in spamming parenthesis)

I reckon a spiced cake with caramel-fruitsauce, and then having one of those crazy choclate orbs with like five different ice creams inside. Amazing to see, shit to make.

deserts are usually the hardest thing to make. for me it is

also bread. fuck bread

I can cook fairly well and have a couple of go to dishes, but I don't cook often because there is someone else in my house who loves to cook so he does so most days. And I always eat what I make.

Edited by Model Emu

My parents wonder how I haven't gotten it into my head yet how to grill things, when my dad grills basically every chance he can get. Boring subsistence cooking mostly, here.

One of the things I wanted to be for a time when I was a kid was a chef, since it seemed like people liked them and they got to do so much colorful hands-on work or whatever my reason was, but then I heard you had to eat the stuff you made. Being a picky eater I was of course all fuck no