Might Gaine has arrived!

Might Gaine

Heya guys and gals, the reputed Might Gaine has arrived! Oh, wait a second - I just got here, so I'm not reputed yet. <facepalm>

Anyway, I've been playing FE on and off since my girlfriend introduced me to it (x number of) years ago.

I also love the heck out of super robot shows, and my user/screenname is a reference to a sadly obscure (yet awesome) one.

I will say that I'm not very fond of getting snarked at, though. It irritates me. In the sense that messing with Dierdre irritates Sigurd.

<raises pop bottle> Here's to hope for lasting friendships and close comaradarie!

oh yes brave express

gaogaigar is and always will be the best of the brave shows IMO

Oh my Genesic. Another Brave fan! <attempts high five>

I'm willing to admit that GaoGaiGar DOES have a higher awesome quotient than Might Gaine (so far), but I still love 'em both.

<facepalm> That is, by far, the most terrible pun I have ever seen. And I'm almost embarassed that I somehow failed to see it coming.

Anyway, working on something I'll post in creative works once I actually have plot.

Ask Kon. SHE knows what it will be.

Hey, you actually joined. Yay~ And that was a fantastic pun. :D

Ah, you're going to put it up here? Awesome, although knowing you you'll probably have a lot of random one-shots up before that one. ;P

Kon: Hello, sweetie. If by "good pun" you mean "cringe-worthy on a level beyond our ability to comprehend", then sure. Actually, I only have one other FE idea at present, which I will get on at a later date. I won't be around here as much as I'd like to, though, since this site is blocked at school.

DancingDanny: Thanks, and I hope so too!

After looking up what a draft is, I'm thinking of proposing one of my own. And I think it's gonna be special, given what I've seen of trends in playstyles thus far. An interesting challenge, for most people. However, if I DO create the draft... am I allowed to participate in it myself?