• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he said as much earlier.

Also he's cohosting

Sooooo

eclipse's game is delayed due to blitz lacking internet and bananas has yet to start sign-ups if he still cares about hosting. the game after those two on the queue is mine, and i'm cool giving right of way to this

Eh, Strip IS before me in queue... fine, I'll sign up, since I'm dead in Nostalgia anyways. I took offence only because I thought it was some totally random one you'd started on a whim.

i dont think the mini hosts are really entitled to complain about this given that they had ten days to sort out who was hosting next and start sign-ups. this especially applies if they're more than 3 games down the queue since their game isn't even upcoming

Edited by Prims

you're not even hosting your mini any time soon

if people are mad because it means the queue will take longer to get to their game, then like i said i'm willing to move the actual strip mafia to the bottom of the queue and have this take its place so it doesn't make a difference

Edited by Prims

you're not even hosting your mini any time soon

if people are mad because it means the queue will take longer to get to their game, then like i said i'm willing to move the actual strip mafia to the bottom of the queue and have this take its place so it doesn't make a difference

My mini could be ran as soon as 2-3 days from now. If not tomorrow. That's also a bull shit argument.

Well rein did put it as a rule that you shouldn't be allowed to host a mafia until 3 games after one you have hosted is finished running.

Unless he is gonna say fuck the rules also, and if so then why the fuck do we even have a queue with a rule-set to follow?

I am pretty sure that it was finished first but when Rein redid the queue to be based on games actually being ready he put me first because I contacted him first or some jazz.

Edit: by that I mean you were finished first

Edited by Paperblade