FAYZ Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

And, my first vote was not an OMGUS. Actually, I'm not even sure way that is. I was just randomly voting the person who voted me cause there was no one else to vote.

That's pretty much an OMGUS, voting people for the sole reason that they voted for you.

Either Bluedoom's intial claim or this counterclaim isn't legit. It just seems kind of unreal to have two safeguards on the Town Side, especially with the same flavor and role. I'm thinking one of MancerNecro or Bluedoom is scum. Who did you target on N0 Mancer? Just curious.

I'm also not really sure about Scorri being honest in her character claim. The only character I can see having a kill every other night is the Drake/Brittney monster.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mancer targeted Kay. Which I wonder why because Kay was inactive and there was no reason to SG her. Obviously FMPOV we should be lynching Mancer. Now, if I think mancer is scum, I'm going to have these scumreads:

BBM: I already said I was wary of him but damn those D1 coaching interactions were not really nice. Funny because it looks like its distancing and he even called me out for thinking Mancer was town. Kinda irked by that argument. Also don't like that sudden voteswap from bizz to Aere, it looks like a clean buss IMO. The vote on Aere was weak and Bizz had a better argument against him.

Aere: Its either Aere or Helios but I feel Aere is more suspicious. As Bizz noted he didn't want to buddy Helios but he was passively-aggressive towards her. I don't like that he discussed about roles claimed(AND BBM as well) but never roleclaimed himself.

So scumteam all at this point is Mancer/Aere/BBM

I think Helios may not be scum because I don't think pushing for a lynch that bad on Bizz is a good idea as scum, when its MYLO. Scum should basically be waiting for a no-lynch, NKing and then waiting for havoc to happen at LYLO. I feel he probably misread like me but I can't be too sure. He could be scum taking advantage of the situation I guess.

Ok so re-read D1 and there was just one 'coachin interaction' between BBM and Mancer. The rest were Darros and Cam, but Darros is probably town and Cam is either town/3rd party so.

Still, I'd like to know how BBM came up with the "All Mancer has done has been blundering. How can you see that as town?" as 'scummy behaviour' when it didn't really stick out so much. >.>

I'm not really sure too, on the Safeguards, and I can guarantee that I am a Town Member.

Perhaps SB used the same flavor for all the similar roles? Somehow, I don't feel that Bluedoom is lying, so I'm getting a weird feeling out of this.

I targeted Darros during N0. Then, I moved onto Kay on N1. Kay didn't post at all, but no one in D1 made that much of an impression on me and there were quite some people who had not posted yet. Only Prims actually made an impression on me, and I figured that any role checker/blocker/killer might want to target her that night to check her identity (no point in making any Town's job harder).

@Marth- I never stated that Mancer was scum either, I just stated that his actions had been too null to declare him as newbtown rather than just newb. I also don't see much of a difference between my reasons for thinking Aere is scummy and your's, but w/e. Also, you're calling me out on stuff scum do, but it's not stuff that only scum do, or even stuff that only scum do most of the time. Town are perfectly capable and within their rights by saying that two people look to be in-fighting.

Also, that's two counterclaims now- I'm starting to think there might very well be duplicate roles in this game, which makes me hesitant to vote any of the people who've been counterclaimed. I'd vote Marth otherwise.

My role is Brianna, Town Tracker. N0, I targeted Paper (random target) and he visited nobody, which fits into his BPV claim, I guess. N1 I targeted Prims, because of the D1 shenanigans, and he also visited nobody.

Next, Scorri hasn't really done anything this phase except counter-claim Cam.

Finally, it's my mistake for saying that there were 4 kills. Before that statement, I don't think Scorri had said that she shot Paper N1 (or at least I didn't see it), so I assumed that she idled and a fourth killer shot Paper.

OKAY

i'm

not really sure what to make of this

Mancer cc'ing safeguard makes me suspicious of both marth and him, but I'm not going to vote because fucking mylo

as for my own claim, I'm Drake, the sheriff - since I was appointed and allowed to do whatever's necessary in an emergency, I have a forced vig shot every night.

i'm actually inclined to think that scorri is town - the two safeguard CC's makes me actually think there are duplicates

sorry if i missed it, scorri, but is there a reason you shot brad in particular?

Marth and me? But I-I didn't false claim. I really am the Town Safeguard.

I think there are duplicate roles. I remember SB said there were no Town Vanillas? So, it's plausible that there are multiple of the lesser roles. But still, it feels weird...

...you're asking me to believe that you and marth are both safeguards and then questioning the fact that scorri and i have both claimed vigs

we're not even the same kind of vig

writing off mancer as noobtown for now

I don't see how you and Scorri are different types of Vigs, neither of you said anything about what type of Vigs you were (until just recently in your case). Scorri didn't say what type of Vig she was. IIRC, she just said she can't kill (which we don't really know why) and it's someone else who inferred that she was an alternate night Vig.

does prims look alive to you ;/

bluedoom = marth

There's nothing to prove that you could not have been a Scum shooting Prim either. Although with the name you've given, your claim has more credibility.

i am forced to shoot every night

short of scorri being a single-shot vig there is literally no other explanation for why she can't shoot again today (she could be lying, period, i suppose)

are you physically incapable of thinking logically

also

think

if i were scum, what possible benefit would i have by openly claiming that i shot prims

By claiming Vig, you can make people NOT lynch you for the day. It's MyLo anyway, if you can deceive and make the Town lynch wrongly today, you'd win.