FAYZ Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sun rises, and you return to the plaza. You notice a distinct lack of bodies. Nobody has died last night!

It is now Day 3. With 7 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day phase ends in 72 hours.

You are NOT in MYLO.

The MYLO last phase was probably because of the possibility of the SK and Vig both hitting town, or something. It's probably something like 5/2 now?

Also, did someone have a game-wide mass hook or something? Asking this because nobody died despite the Doctor and Hooker both being dead, and because I received something that looked like hook flavour last night.

I tracked you, but I received no results. But the town hooker is dead and nobody claimed that they were hooked N1, so I'm guessing there's no regular scum Hooker. That's why I asked if other people got hooked as well, to see if there was a mass-hook. Or did you Safeguard yourself?

Between Helios and PaperBlade, I think the best chance is to lynch the Killer, and I think that Helios is the killer. Since PaperBlade prove that he is also a BulletProof of sorts. I just realised that since he survived Scorri's kill.

The mafia doesn't have a role that allows them to do the killing- their kill is a factional ability that any one of the surviving mafia members can use each night.

##Vote: MancerNecro

unless there's some bullshit reason where your BP transferred to Paper, yu are scum.

I am not Scum, Bluedoom. I didn't get any message last night about my BulletProof being broken, so I think that Paper might be BulletProof as well, except on the Scum side.

1. Bluedoom: Town Safeguard, Dekka Talent

5. Darros: Town Mayor, Edilio

6. BigBangMeteor: Town Tracker, Brianna

7. MancerNecro: Town Bulletproof, Orc

9. Helios: Scum Member (possibly Killer)

11. Dos Espadas: Town Mason, Little Pete

12. Paperblade: Scum Member (possibly Bulletproof)

That's the current setup now.

The mafia doesn't have a role that allows them to do the killing- their kill is a factional ability that any one of the surviving mafia members can use each night.

o.o I just knew that now o.o...

In that case, I'm lynching Helios. It's either Helios was a Scum Doctor and he guarded PaperBlade on Scorri's Vig kill.

Also, PaperBlade, claim your name. That's the proof that you are a BPV, unless you don't know what name to claim?