FAYZ Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, if you lynch me, you'll be 4 Town members vs 2 Scum. They will kill one of you and turn it into a MyLo situation (since Darros has 2 Votes).

Except we can't take it for granted that you are town. Even if you are town, how can we know that? Look at it from our point of view, please. We have no reason to believe you over Paper.

I said I was Albert Hillsborough

http://gone.wikia.com/wiki/Albert_Hillsborough

Albert is not entirely on the FAYZ's side, you know? He is on his own side. He doesn't work for Caine or Sam. How do we know that you are a Town member, PaperBlade?

Except we can't take it for granted that you are town. Even if you are town, how can we know that? Look at it from our point of view, please. We have no reason to believe you over Paper.

True. And I'm looking horribly suspicious now for counterclaiming Bluedoom last Day Phase. I admit that was unorthodox, but I figured, as a BulletProof, the best I can do is to block a shot meant for someone else. All I can say now is that I am Orc, the Town BulletProof. It is up to you guys to believe me or not, but know that my stand is firm.

Ok sooo

I'm more worried about the source of the roleblock, if it actually exists.

Paperblade is cleared. Darros is mostly cleared because scum mayor is too powerful in this setup. And I'm pretty darn sure I'll be cleared once we lynch Mancer.

Which means the last scum is between Bizz, BBM and Helios.

Helios is lterally scummy for not posting, but I find it weird that Mancer targeted both me and Helios. Both of use were well questioning Bizz so I find it weird but w/e. it'll be cool if Mancer flips RB, because then BBM will be cleared and we can lynch one of Bizz/Helios. Helios please claim bro this is just plain trolling.

I would say more but damn I could be modkilled if I talked about claims. >.>

Out of nowhere, a body goes flying.

Darros has died!

His role was...

Dear Darros,

You are Edilio Escobar, Town Mayor.

You are a normal with no special powers, besides your practical thinking and hard working attitude. You are actually an illegal immigrant from Honduras, and are sometimes ridiculed for that.

Although you are Sam's second in command and currently you are the mayor of Perdido Beach, due to Sam and Astrid disliking the job. You also have very strong morals and fight fiercely for them.

During the day, when you vote your vote counts for two votes. Other players will not be aware of this unless it contributes to a hammer or breaks a tie.

You are allied with Perdido Beach. You win when all hostile factions are eliminated.

Day phase continues!

Town is in MYLO!