Fire Emblem: Exalted Legacy

Arch

Hmmm, the not-so-obvious ones? I honestly don't care how minor you think the characters are, I happen to find them interesting.

Minerva x Elice - Royalty aside, they can talk about what being an older sister is like

Gordin x Tomas - Archery styles differ by region (supposedly), and both spent time in prison. They're also pretty far apart on the personality spectrum, so I think it'll make for an interesting conversation.

Jagen x Caesar - Military tactics go.

Lena x Roshea - They both care for children. No, really, they do.

Maria x Norne - From what little I know of Norne (down-to-earth and isn't afraid to speak her mind), this would make a nice bit of comic relief.

Horace x Hardin - They're both loyal to Nyna for their own reasons.

Barst x Darros - I'm going to hell for this one. :P:

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radd x new female character (He's supposed to fall in love during the game)

Etzel x merric (talk about magic and merric inviting etzel to khadein)

Darros x Julian (talk about their past lives as theifs)

Ogma x Lorenz (friends of king tayls)

Ricard x malice (if you add her into the game.)

And that's what I got for now.

Astria and George. They seem to know each other well, since they're respectively captain of the mercs and archers of Akaneia respectively. At the same time, you could complete an obvious triangle between George and Midia.

Minerva and Hardin. Throwing this out there with the FE3BS.

Etzel with either (or both!) Marich or Wendel.

Kashim and Wrys. Ancient healing secrets for mother?

Linda and Wendel. Perhaps Wendel can give her a bit of history on her father.

Barst and Ogma should have one. They're both mercenaries for Talys after all. I don't think anyone mentioned this yet.

Gordin and Jeorge. Jeorge seems to be a mentor figure for Gordin in book 2, so something related to that could be done here.

Astram and Horace, both betrayed Archanea only for them to fight for it again (unless you changed something here).

Edited by Ryan7556

Etzel and Minerva, in a similar vein to Canas and Vaida, Merric and Wendell (possibly discussing Elirian or the new split in magic), Linde and Merric about why Linde's father could use aura but now only she (and other females if Arch does/does not make a Prf) can,the gaiden chapter characters discussing why they are involved in the war/talking about their pasts. then more meta stuff would be like: characters talking with friends/relatives about their change in classes (Mathis cavalier->wyvern rider, Maria cleric->troubadour), Lena talking about Malicia as an apprentice

Palla x Catria

Palla x Est

Palla x Abel

Palla x Frey (if he's still in)

Palla x Minerva

Palla x Maria

Catria x Marth

Catria x Minerva

Catria x Est

Catria x Cain

Catria x Frey

Catria x Maria

Barst x Ogma

Barst x Caeda

Barst x Darros

Barst x Jeorge

Barst x Castor

Horace x Hardin

Horace x Jeroge

Horace x Astram

Horace x Midia

Wendell x Wrys

Wendell x Merric

Wendell x Maria

Maybe Radd and Navare(?) since he is inexpericend and Navare(?) is pretty famous.

Cain and Abel

Ogma and Navare

Abel and Est to go with cannon

Minerva and Marth

Jagen with Marth

Jagen with Cain & Abel

Merric and Elice

Will supports be FE7 style, or FE11 style? I liked how FE11 handled them. in terms of rank-gain mechanics, that is

Elice x Marth

Elice x Merric

Elice x Shiida

Elice x Lena

Elice x Maria

Jake x Anna gogogo

Jake x Shiida

Edited by Piss Macho Macho Macho

Tiki x Nagi

I'm super tempted to put that in (providing I keep Nagi), just for the ultimate troll support.

I'm seeing some good suggestions here, quite a few have already made it into my listings for the game. I'd simply caution to stay away from obvious pairings. Bantu x Tiki, Merric x Elice, Cain x Abel, Abel x Est, Gordin x Jeorge, Lena x Matthis, etc. These relations have already been implied in FE1/FE3, and are obvious support choices. I'm looking for more...obscure suggestions. Jagen x Caesar is a really good one, as was Castor x Wrys.

Keep at it, guys! I'm really digging the folks who are coming up with entire lists too. Awesome work, as always.

MarchisxBiraku, MarchisxMaria, MarchisxEst, RoshexKatua. Marchis needs more love, and Roshe and Katua would make a cute pairing.

Edited by Swordsalmon

Darros and Horace should totally support because we're FRIENDS.

...anywhoo, I have other suggestions that likely actually might be taken into consideration (though DarrosXHorace should exist!)

MidiaXJeorge

MidiaXAstram(Obvious though)

MidiaXLinde

MidiaXHorace

JagenXHardin

JagenXMinerva

JagenXCain

JagenXAbel

JagenXMarth

TinaXCaim - Could be intresting...........

MinervaXTiki - Oh. God.

OgmaXEst - PLEASE!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

RogerXMaria - Sounds cool.

ShiidaXMerric

DraugXSheeda

WolfXMinerva

That bow dude(Gaggles)XWolf

MarthXEst

SheedaXEst

JagenXThat swordmaster dude near the beginning of the game.....

Edited by Robertboybobo

how would that be a troll support? nagi is the reincarnation of naga, and naga is the parent of tiki.

I doubt that they would be given the option to coexist, making it a troll support.

Lorenz x Roger. Newbie knight with no real experience of battle and a general who has seen all kinds of wars.

I was thinking of this as well.

Also, since we have Horace and Lorenz present as Generals in FE11, will one of them be changed to a Great Knight for more variety?

if he keeps the regular requirements to get nagi then tiki and nagi are mutually exclusive

(since aum doesn't exist in gbafe)

As people have said, that. Though, out of curiosity, couldn't you, or someone, kerjigger an aum staff, or would it be more difficult than it's worth?

As people have said, that. Though, out of curiosity, couldn't you, or someone, kerjigger an aum staff, or would it be more difficult than it's worth?

it's possible to revive someone, but cam would need to hack graphics and stuff to complete it, as well as creating a menu.

and cam hates that