Fire Emblem: Exalted Legacy

Arch

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooou, nifty. :3

Loving Cain and Abel's style (Ponih, that you?) (especially Abel's scarf: so cool)!

Edited by eCut

The map on the left looks familiar, but I can't quite say which chapter it is.

Quick question: Are Excalibur and Aura gonna be Prf weapons for Merric and Linde, or will every mage be able to use them? If so, will that "only men can use Excalibur/women can use Aura" thing be in effect?

The map on the left looks familiar, but I can't quite say which chapter it is.

Quick question: Are Excalibur and Aura gonna be Prf weapons for Merric and Linde, or will every mage be able to use them? If so, will that "only men can use Excalibur/women can use Aura" thing be in effect?

The map on the left is the last section of Ch1, so it should definitely look familiar.

As for Excalibur and Aura, I was considering just locking Excalibur to Merric/Wendell and Aura to Linde. I could try to replicate the "men can use it with B rank" thing, but I feel like doing true PRFs would be an option too.

Nayr's Cain is not going to be used then? Well I guess I can understand because it would look inconsistent next to Abel.

We also don't think it's as good as the Cain currently being used. Quality etc.

aside from the colors and general size they don't really look Fire Emblem style but as long as it's consistent and generally good quality I can't think of anything particularly "wrong" with that--if it's new and better, then by all means

aside from the colors and general size they don't really look Fire Emblem style but as long as it's consistent and generally good quality I can't think of anything particularly "wrong" with that--if it's new and better, then by all means

I'd have to agree with this for the most part. That said, Abel's hair creeps me out a bit.

i don't think any of arch's more recent productions are anything but overtroll lol

i mean i still have asm to finish for him for this hting so

Edited by CT075

Lumi's Cain looks better than mine. Except for that chin, it looks sharp enough to be used as a backup when his sword gets broken.

Also Lumi should have stayed a little consistent with the other sprites. Right now it's like putting an FE10 sprite with an FEDS sprite.

Lumi's Cain looks better than mine. Except for that chin, it looks sharp enough to be used as a backup when his sword gets broken.

Also Lumi should have stayed a little consistent with the other sprites. Right now it's like putting an FE10 sprite with an FEDS sprite.

Wait isn't Cain AK's? I think only Abel is the one Lumi did. Unless AK revamped Cain or something...