Fire Emblem: Exalted Legacy

Arch

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait isn't Cain AK's? I think only Abel is the one Lumi did. Unless AK revamped Cain or something...

Cain is more like

>Lumi makes a Cain

>Lumi takes a screen to get crit

>Dan, AK, Yeti, Trent all draw something on it

>Lumi spends 3 hours merging edits wishing spriting had version control

Edited by Zhuge Liang

Hey, if I implemented casual mode, would any of you guys actually take advantage of that?

I'd hope not, but yeah... I'm probably having casual mode since I just had a coding epiphany and realized "oh shit this would be hella easy to make with events."

Hey, if I implemented casual mode, would any of you guys actually take advantage of that?

Yes. I use it as a 'how did you 2% crit me' button. FE12 gives it quite a lot of use because FUCKING AMBUSH SPAWNS.

I think it'd be nice for the less skilled FE players me, although I like classic better. It would be fun (read: not for the player) if turning on casual also bumped up the difficulty... to lunatic or H5 or something.

Although is everyone going to get retreat death quotes ala Lyn's Mode? Or is the death quote just skipped? Not sure how you're doing it, not like it would help me understand with my no knowledge of romhacking.

I would love for everyone to get Serra's death quote for retreat quotes.

I don't think I'd use the casual mode myself, unless there's a way to combine it with Hard mode 9001. If it's challenging, I'd play it. Maybe, increase enemy stats a little to compensate for being able to use your best units carefreely.

• 2 weeks later...

wryspls.pnggordingo.pngtankinglikeapro.png

Getting some work done today; it's nice to be looking at these awesome new mugshots we've got! Niharu made a glorious Gordin, and also helped Mewy on that Wrys. Round of applause for them both, definitely!

The new mage girl is tanking Hand Axes like a pro. Oh, and Gordin got de-suckified as well.

Edited by Arch